Prologue

(The music on top was the best I could find that would fit the occasion. Make sure you listen while you read!)

Bakugou Katsuki POV:

I felt the pain zap from chest to my arms to my head. Then I felt a fuzzy and warm feeling in my head as if what was happening around me was all an illusion. Time seemed to stop, I could see Deku's shocked look through his beaten and bloodied face. Hell, even I don't know why I did what I did. "Handjob" over there with his charred mug gave me a contemptuous gaze. God, how I wish I could beat that face black and blue. Well, not like I could beat it any worse than that.

Time seemed to slowly go back in motion. I felt as those blade-whatever things retracted from my body. Ugh. The pain from ruptured lungs is irritating- or was it my stomach? I don't know anymore. Sh*t, I haven't felt this weak since the time I got caught by the sludge bastard. Or maybe when I was kidnapped by the League. Damn, even my brain is not working correctly anymore.

As I fell, I felt something grab my leg. Oh, it's Icyhot. Can't he let go? I really don't want to owe him anything. I want to resist but I just feel so tired. I know we are in the middle of a battle but can't I catch a few zzz's? Todoroki lowers me onto his ice and slides me down with him on my right, deep anxiety and desperation are shown, betraying his usual stoic face. Can you not do that face? It's embarrassing enough that you are sliding me out of battle, don't need this sentimental sh*t.

"Bakugou!

We both soon reach the bottom and some extras are there

We both soon reach the bottom and some extras are there. I can see Sh*tty Hair, Round Face, Ponytail and some others but their faces are very blurry for some reason. Ponytail creates a bed in which Round Face puts me on with the help of her Quirk. I really hate how they treat me like some kind of fragile vase but I too tired to even argue anymore. Ponytail feeds me some kind of liquid, it's very bitter but I can feel the pain ease up and my strength gathering, albeit minuscule.

"I fed him cocktail of tranquilizer and adrenaline to keep him awake without him suffering too much but I'm afraid it won't do much." She said with a sad look.

"We can't do nothing! Uraraka! Use your Quirk on him again and I'll run as fast so I can to take him to a hospital or something!" Kirishima roars with desperation.

Ponytail immediately rebukes, "DON'T move him! The closest hospital is literally the place the villains were hiding and you will not find another one within Bakugou's limit. His organs are already in critical condition. That sort of rapid movement would speed up his death!"

 That sort of rapid movement would speed up his death!"