V I E W F R O M H E R E

Hellllo my lovely ladies, gentlemen, and non-binaries <3

I do hope you guys like this chapter, it took me a while. Sorry for taking a long time. I will be posting tonight's chapter as well, so stay tuned. Feel free to add my snapchat specifically for this book for updates, sneak peeks, and more! I add back, duhhh <3

| naomi-suki |

Without further adieu, I present to you...

V I E W  F R O M  H E R E | VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED

lucille granger

A warm embrace interrupted my sleep. Arms enfolding around my body; they were cold. I was startled, but as soon as the person behind me huffed, I instantly knew it was Draco.

I slowly turned around to see Draco with his eyes closed. He looks exhausted.

Why was he here a day early? I look out the window to see the softening violet sky, slowly turning brighter. It must be 5 AM.

"Draco?" I cooed. "You're here a day early, is everything alright?" I brushed my thumb against the forming dark circles under his eyes. I had no complaints with him being here early- I was relieved. I felt safer. I felt better now that we were in each other's presence. I was just worried now that I see his current state.

He holds me tighter, yearning for my touch. "I just needed to be back. Right next to you. Here," Draco whispered, then huffed again.

I placed a soft tender kiss on his lips, then pulled away slowly. He soon drifted into sleep, almost as if he hasn't slept in days.

I nuzzled myself closer, placing my head onto his chest. His chest rose and faltered in a calming pattern. His heart beat was also calming.

Oh, how I missed this.

But now that you're back, things will change.

And I don't even know if I'm emotionally capable.

But I'll give my all just for you, Draco Lucius Malfoy.

****

I wake up with my bed empty and the odorous smell of weed. I sit up and immediately see Lorenzo and Draco smoking on the floor.

"You could be smoking literally anywhere in this abnormally large school and yet you choose to stink up my dorm?" I groan, pinching my nose. Ugh, seriously! The smell seemed worse than before!

"It's safer here, darling, don't whine. Plus, Onyx and Blaise are shagging in our dorm," Lorenzo said as he lit his joint. "Would you like some?"

The smell was absolutely unbearable! "Ugh, no thank you," I responded.

I got up and walked over to my dresser, removing my shirt.

I heard sudden shuffling movements from behind me when Draco yanked my shirt from me and pulled it over my head in such a rush.

"Seriously, Lucille? Change later," He snapped, as he had the joint between his fingers.

"Ah, don't worry mate I wasn't looking," Lorenzo chimed in, as he struck the match against the box.

The waft of the weed became stronger, and my stomach started churning.

"Draco, could you please back up? The smell is horrid." I muttered, gently pushing him away.

He stumbled back in disappointment. "It's nothing something you haven't smelled before," Draco snarled.

Yup, I was going to throw up.