R E P E R I O F O R D U S

Hey Guys-

Just um... Read this chapter. I will not be posting until tomorrow, so absorb this chapter. I am like, shocked at what I just wrote so I need to settle this info myself LMAO.

lorenzo berkshire

It's 4:36 AM. Blaise and Onyx are sound asleep, but no sign of Draco. It can be assumed that he's staying in Lucille's room yet again.

I can't sleep. Something doesn't feel right. I toss and turn my bed, trying to rid the discomfort concocted in my body.

But I couldn't.

There was something wrong with Lucille, and I knew it; I felt it.

I felt it the moment I touched her hand during dinner.

I just couldn't put my bloody finger on it.

What could be wrong with Lucille?

I was worried; was she sick? Did it have something to do with the Death Eaters?

My mind raced miles when suddenly an owl came tapping its beak on the window with a familiar styled letter.

I jolted up from my bed and slid the window open, receiving the letter it had to offer.

L O R EN Z O  B E R K S H I R E

[O P E N  I M M E D I A T E L Y]

I flipped over the envelope and saw the wax 'M' sealed on top. This seemed like an emergency.

As my hands sweat, I ripped open the envelope and unfolded the fresh parchment letter.

Dearest Lorenzo Berkshire,

      I apologize for waking you up at such a late time, but I sense that you haven't been able to sleep, either. I need you to come to the Manor immediately. This cannot wait- please use the Silver Spoon Port Key and move fast as soon as you put this letter down.
    Get rid of this letter. Do whatever you have to do.

                                                                              And come alone.

Cordially Yours,

Narcissa Malfoy

I didn't hesitate. I ripped up the letter and moved fast. I tossed the letter into the trash and put on a shirt. I grabbed my wand and I fished for the Silver Spoon Port Key in the drawer of my bedside table. As soon as I found it, I lifted it in the air and manifested immediately.

The spinning and churning of my universe occurred, and the air was viciously whipping against me in all directions

I safely landed in front of the Malfoy Manor. I slid the spoon into my pocket and rushed to the front door of the manor.

It opened as soon as I stepped foot near it. I walked in and the manor was silent and dimly lit.

"Narcissa?" I called out.

No answer.

"Hello?"

"I'm in the dining hall," The voice trembled. I sped to the dining hall and saw Narcissa sitting at the head of the table with a glass of bourbon and the bottle itself.