Chapter 25《Author's POV》

We all talk about true love . But have we ever wondered that what is the limit of loving someone ?
Can we love someone unconditionally??
What actually does unconditional love mean?
Can we love someone to such an extent that we become ready to destroy ourselves for our loved one?
Is it even possible?
Is unconditional love possible?
Maybe, it is possible.

Love simply means loving the other person without any expectation . Loving that person with everything you have without expecting the same kind of affection from that person .
Where there is expectations from the other person then it is not pure love then it is just a relationship. We can't call that thing love .
It can be infatuation which will stay till that person do everything according to our wish.

Love means just love, without being selfish, just love .
Love doesn't bound us, instead it makes us free.

Finn loved Rossie since he first saw her .
Since he first lost into her beautiful emerald eyes.
Since he first made her smile.
Since she first called his name.
Since she first blushed by his compliment.
Since he first held her hands .
Since he first kissed her.
He loved her with the deepest of his heart .
She also loved him at that time . He was one of the most important person for her at that time .She cared for him.

Then something happened which turned this innocent and sweet Rossie to bold and bitter Rosaline .
They got married under very adverse circumstances. There was something that changed Rossie, that changed her point of view regarding Finn.
Finn was happy by marrying the love of his life .
He had left Rosie and the country they were in, when he was in school because of his father's company and when he got back he had to marry Rossie .
He thought that he had got his Rossie back and he will live a happy life with her but it wasn't the truth .
She wasn't his old Rossie whom he knew in his childhood.
In fact, this was an ignorant and egoist lady, Rosline .
But even though she was rude to him , he loved her.
He never stopped her from anything. He provided her everything she ever wished.
She even used to go to clubs, make boyfriends but Finn never interfered. Because he loved her and she got happiness by clubbing so he didn't stopped her.
Even though it kills him everytime he sees her like that but he stayed happy with her happiness. She even damaged his reputation but he didn't say anything to her.
He never laid his hands on her without her permission.
He never shouted at her.
He didn't know why she hated him. She would always quarrell with him but he always tried his best not to offend her. His own family was not happy with this .But he saw no one beyond Rossie. He never even laid his eyes on any other woman. He was loyal to her since he realised that he loves her .

This is limitless and unconditional love. There is no boundaries for loving someone. He even loved her when he knew that it would eventually harm himself .
There was no condition that could lessen his love for her.He loved her with everything he had .He knew that it was wrong but he couldn't help it.
I think that is why it is said that 'love is blind' .

When she asked him for divorce, he agreed for the sake of her happiness. He thought that she was trapped in their marriage, she never loved him, so if she would be happy without him then let it be.

But when she met the accident, she told him that she was pregnant with his child then he got a reason to stop her from leaving him.

And after that accident she lost her memory.
She remembered nothing about her.
At first Finn didn't know whether it was a good news or a bad news.
But later when he observed the change in her behaviour then he actually thought that it is the second chance given by the God to live a happy life with her.
After that accident she started caring about him and started loving him.
Finn was at the top of the world.
He got the love and affection he always wished to get from Rosie. But there also resided a fear inside him that she would leave him when she would get back her memory but he tried his best so that her memory wouldn't come back.
He cherished each and every moment with her. He was so delighted when she told him that she loved him. He felt like all his dreams are coming true. He hoped that he could lead a happy life with Rossie.

But today when he came back from his office, he found her nowhere.
She left him without saying a word. Just left a letter stating that she had gotten her memory back and she doesn't want to live with him anymore.

How could it be possible that in the past few days she loved him and then suddenly she left him.
What did she remember because of which she decided to leave him ?
Did she leave due to her own wish or there is something suspicious?
Where would she have gone?

But whatever it is , Finn is again standing at that path from where he had started everything.
His four day's pleasure has ended. What has he got out of love?
He loved her unconditionally since his childhood and in return he just got hurt .
What was his mistake?
He never laid eyes on any other woman ever, even though girls were dying for just his one look.
He always loved her.

Now he is again alone sitting in his room , staring the photographs of his and Rossie hung at the wall .
He is shattered and now he has no strength to collect the pieces of his shattered heart.
He is helpless.
Is this the end of love?
Why does love always hurt , is the only question he is asking to himself.
But there is no one to listen him now , there is no one to hug him and sooth him because she has left him.
She left him after arising a hope of happiness inside his heart.
She left him after making him feel loved.
She left him shattered.
She left him...
😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔

************************************
Hlw guys...

Thnx for reading... I am really grateful for your support....

Keep reading and stay tuned...😊😊😊❤❤❤

And keep Smiling, stay safe ..😊😊