A Wedding Investigation

A U T H O R ' S N O T E

Hello, and welcome to another craptabulous story I call my book.

I've previously written a one-shot fanfiction on MaNan, titled "The Play." It received such incredible response from the KY2 fandom that my fingers were itching to write a full-length fanfiction on the show. This is my humble attempt at that, and I hope you enjoy reading it!

Also, I've drafted it in a way that anyone can read this story, you need not be a part of the fandom. It is a fresh concept where I've only tried to keep the MaNan and Fab5 vibe intact. That is, this can be read as a general fiction with no prior knowledge of the show or it's characters. :)

D I S C L A I M E R

This is a work of fan fiction, written because I've an abiding love for the show "Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan." The characters used in this story belong to the makers of the said show, except for certain original characters that are a part of my imagination. The plot, and setting of the story is fictious and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Copyright 2021, Adishi Agarwal
All Rights Reserved.

If you are reading this story on any platform other than WaTtPaD, you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. Thank you.

Cover & Banner Credits: heyhargun