(12) Excuse me for any mistakes made 😘

V'Luxuary "Tiny"

I just sat in the room trying not to snap and I calm myself down.

I heard the knob twist but I locked it so they couldn't get in so I just went to sleep.

Not too long I was being picked up and pushed into a room....

Not any room but ....Draco room and then i heard the door lock and he pushed me on the bed and I slid up to the headboard and crossed my legs looking at him .

He sat at the edge of the bed and just sat there.

"What's wrong with you"I heard him say and Ian never hear this voice it was an strong deep voice with North Carolina accent.

His head was down with his face in his hand.

"NOAMIA WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG" he said rocking side to side chuckling.

Oh he's crazzzyyyyyyy!!

"Nothing"

"Bro"he started laughing lowly while rocking and looked back at me.

"You pissin me offff Lil mama your pissing me offf"he said singing it still laughing.

"I said-"

" FUCK THAT JUST TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU"he said standing up going further away from me and looked at me while he was leaning on the wall jaw clenched and folded arms.

"OOkay"I said and looked down crying silently.

"It's just that I don't now why I'm getting mad at you because I'm not your girlfriend and you don't like me and that's why I said it was nothing"

"What -"he groaned, "why you mad"

"Because you text me back late and if you do text ,you text me dry, you call but you always say your about to go somewhere and say you'll call me back and never do but I have no reason to get mad over it you don't lik-"

"Shut the fuck up"He said looking at me.

"But-"

"Shut.The.Fuck.Up"he said and I just sat there still crying.

"Why you think ion like you"he asked looking in my eyes and I looked back down and started blushing.

"Because girls post you and you have them under your comments and I'll be stupid if I be one of them andddd you always mean to me"

"I don't know why they post me and I don't know why they comment and you will be stupid if you be one of them and you just sensitive"

"I'm not even the only person you talk to"

"Nah you ain't"He said and shrugged and looked at me, "But you could be"

Our eyes was locked and he grabbed my legs and pulled me all the way to the bottom of the bed to where my legs were hanging.

He hovered over me with his arms above my head.

Our eyes locks again and I turned away and blush hard.

"You still wanna fuck me I see"he said.

"AND YOU STILL AINT SAY NUN , you try fuck me" he asked.

I looked at him and I started blushing and I hid my face he grabbed my hand and pinned me on the bed still in the position.

"You tryna fuck on me" he asked again looking in my eyes.

Ian even gon lie ionk what it was but I was getting wet down there for some reason.

Did I mention he had joggers on .

He put my legs in the air and still had me pinned.

He leaned down and kissed my neck I moaned and I felt a poke where my cookie was and that made me moan again.

He started sucking on my neck and he stopped, looked, then he smirked and picked me up and laid us down.

He went and cut the TV on and unlocked his door but kept it close.

I blushed the whole time and held on to him tight and fell asleep.