13.Shopping

Hey lovelies.

Here you go.....

Victor's POV:

She got up after eating her breakfast. She was a little shy. But I let it slide.

"Desiree, you, Ethan and William can go on a shopping and but your necessities. Buy anything and everything you would want." I said and saw her nodding her head.

"I'm going to the work. Liam, Lucas, you both go to the company today." I said and when I was about to exit the room I heard a small "Bye,Victor.See you later". I turned around and saw Desiree was looking at me with hope in her eyes. I smiled and nodded, "You too, Dolcezza(Sweetie)" She smiled and nodded.

I got into the car and drove to the warehouse.

Ethan's POV

Daisy has completed eating her food and sitting on the dining table. I quickly shoved the food down my mouth and cleaned my plate. Liam and Lucas has left a few minutes after Victor.

William was eating his food. I went and sat near Desiree. "Daisy?" I called and she hummed. "Have you thought what we should buy today?" I said. She was lost in her thoughts for a minute and then answered. "No. We can plan it now" she said with a smile. I will do anything for this little smile. I nodded and she scooted over closer to me. "First, we should but some clothes. Jeans, skirts, tshirts, hoodies, suits, ballgowns" she cut me off, "Hold on, why do we need to but that much?" She said, her was laced with confusion. I chuckled. "You have only brought 5 dresses with you. So we need to buy more. We should spoil our little sister." She giggled when I said the last part.

"Then okay, go on" she said. "And we need to buy you a phone, new airpods, laptop. Then some paints for your room. Room decors and stuff." I passed and she was looking at me a small smile grazing her lips. "Your uniform, notebooks and writing materials" and now she had a frown on her face. I panicked. "What happened, baby?" I asked as I place my hands on her shoulder.

She suddenly shook her head and asked, "Um.. nothing. Which school am I going to study?" She asked hesitantly. "Michelle's high school. The same one where William goes." I said. "Bibtortoodudiedindejamejool" William said, his mouth full with food. "What was that!!" Daisy exclaimed. He opened his mouth again. "Better swallow that and speak, Vicky. It's gross." I said. He swallowed and said, "All the brothers from Victor to me studied in the same school" he said. "You should have said, All of the brothers from Victor to Lucas studied there and I'm studying." I said.

"Hey, I'm gonna complete studying this year." He whined. "Of course, of course, you are only going to the school to check out good looking girls. So you can say 'you studied'" I said and he looked more like glared at me. "Oh, who is the one who goes out every Friday night to a club and take home a girl or should I say to a hotel, cause he is respecting his brother's privacy. But the truth is he don't want the girl to know where his place is." He said and now I glared at him.

"Atleast, I'm not the one to see the girl very next day and call her with another name only to piss her off," I said and smirked.

"I know the girl's name, I'm not a certain someone who dont even know the girl's name," He said.

"Will you both stop rambling your dating history to me?" Daisy yelled. Oops oops, someone is angry.

"Sorry," I mumbled. She nodded. "Its him who started it" William whined. She sighed deeply and looked at the both of us. She stood up and placed her hands on the table and leaned on it. "Can you shut the hell out and get ready? We have a work to do." She said. Kill, Victor. His traits are seen in her. Tigress.

She ran upstairs. William and I shared a look at her and got ready. When I came back down Daisy was sitting on the living room couch. "Well, WHAT THE HELL TOOK YOU SO LONG TO GET READY, MR.ETHAN TAYLOR D'MARTINI." She yelled at me. I looked shocked. What's going on? Just on cue, William arrived singing as always. "OH. HIS HIGHNESS WILLIAM D'MARTINI. CARE TO EXPLAIN WHAT TOOK YOU TOO LONG." William's jaw dropped, literally. He opened his mouth to say something and closed it. Desiree shook her head and huffed. "You know what, forget I said those things." She said and went out of the house and to the garage. "Uh-uh, I got a leash." He said. "Me too," I said and walked out.

Desiree was sitting in the passenger seat. I sat on the driver's seat and William sat behind us. I drove to the mall.

The mall was very free today. So it's a plus point. We were shopping for clothes. Desiree was holding two t-shirts in her hand and asked me to select one. William was behind me flirting with a girl. Typical William. "Both of them look good, baby. Just buy both." I said and groaned. "I'll wear it. And then you choose." She said and ran to the changing room.

I was looking through the rack of dresses when a girl with raven black hair, in her early 20s came towards me. "How can I help you, sir?" She asked. Well she was polite. "There's no need for it, miss. My baby sister had gone to try on the clothes and I'm waiting for her," I said. "Good. Do you want to see any other clothes, sir?" I looked towards the changing room and she was not going to emerge through any soon. "Can I get a ball gown? A present for my sister." I said and the girl nodded.

We walked to the next aisle. There was plenty of ball gowns there. "Do you know her size, sir?" The raven-beauty asked. Uh-oh. Got you there, D'Martini. "Hmm. No. But she is 16." I said. "Age cannot define the size of the person, sir." She said. "She is this much height." I placed my hands leveling at my chest. She nodded her head and took some dresses. The red gown caught my eyes. I payed for the bill and took the dress in my hands and turned around to see a very angry looking Desiree standing there with a new t-shirt on written it was, "Sorry boys, I have 5 older brothers." 

"Daisy bab-" she held her hands for me to stop. "I'm pretty sure your job is to help the customers and not to flirt with them, especially not to my brother." She snapped at the raven-beauty and dragged me by my hands. I turned around and mouthed a sorry to the poor girl and followed my sister. "If you have done flirting with the girl. We can go" she said to me. "Have you selected the shirt?" I asked. "Of course, My brother helped me to select it." She said. I frowned. "Daisy, we are all ready to go," William said from behind me. When did this idiot stopped flirting and helped her? I thought as I followed them.

We were in the food court. William and I were sitting beside each other while Desiree sat on the opposite side. We were halfway through the food when we heard a soft sob. I looked up and saw Desiree was sniffing and tears were flowing down her eyes. "Hey, bambina(baby). What happened? Why are you crying?" I asked and sat beside her. She rubbed her face with the back of her hands and wiped off the tear.

"Eddie, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have shouted at you in the morning. I'm sorry." She cried. All of the peoples eyes were on us now. "Its not at all a problem, neonata(babygirl). You are our sister. You have every right to scold us. Besides, we both took plenty of time to get ready. So it's not at all a problem." William said.

Suddenly someone placed their hand on my shoulder. I turned and saw the diner's owner standing there. "Young man, care to explain why the poor girl is crying. Or should I call the police and report of eve-teasing." He asked. "Sorry sir. She is my baby sister. She got mad at me and crying." I said. He looked non convinced. "Child, is this man here your brother? If not, tell me, I'll call the police immediately." He said to Desiree. "No. He is my brother. We had an argument. That's all." She said sobbing. The man nodded his head and went away. Phew, that was not bad. "I'm sorry. Can we go home?" She asked. I nodded and stood up.

I quickly picked her up bridal style and she squealed. "Ethan, put me down." She screamed. "Why? I'm just making up for the morning." I said. "Whatever, you dumb moron" she said. I chuckled. The owner who was threatening me gave me a nod of approval. "Wait for me you both, will ya?" William yelled stuffing his mouth with the burger. "Not today, brother" Daisy yelled back and we went home.

............

Wordcount: 1558