Ch.23

Miami, Florida
                                                      May 17th, 2015

Cali's POV

Today was our last day in Miami, so I decided we would all go out to eat

Today was our last day in Miami, so I decided we would all go out to eat. When I say we I mean the gang of course. My pops nem made sure I had the best birthday ever yesterday, and they did just that. I still can't believe Key spend that much money on me, but I know it's just his way of paying me back for what I did fa him.

We pulled up to the restaurant, and the hostess gave us a table right away. From the time we walked in to the time we sat down, I noticed a white lady staring at us. But I didn't pay it any mind cause I knew if I said some all of us was gone end up fighting ha ass, and all of our asses going to jail.

" I'm still lit from yesterday." Pjay said rubbing his heads down his face.

" Yea whoodie you went dumb retard!" Trey laughed.

" Pjay, you normally the calm one outta all of us. But yesterday you was a whole different person outchea." I laughed.

" My fault y'all." Pjay said.

" What y'all finna order?" Kennedy asked.

" It's so much to choose from, ion know what I want." Fat said.

" That's a first." Woo said.

" Fuck you. You just make sure yo ass don't blink. Matter of fact don't even close yo eyes when the waiter come cause they not gone be able to see yo ass. Yo ass blending in with the booth and shit." Fat snapped back.

We all busted out laughing.

" Ion know whatchu laughing fa Ashy." Woo said to Ashley.

" Baybeh, don't come fa me unless I send fa you. Cause youn want no smoke with me. You'll be better off playing the knife game den to fuck with me, so you better find you some safe to do." Ashley snapped back.

Woo smacked his lips and waved Ashley off.

" She shutcho ass up real quick." Key laughed.

" You take crazy medicine? Cause I feel like you do. And if you do it's ok cause I likes dat. Aye, she gone fit right in with us." Pjay said.

" You got a fetish fa crazy hoes." Trey said.

" Mane, ion know it just some bout em. When they forget to take they medicine, and they start acting crazy and going psychotic on me that shit a turn on." Pjay said licking his lips.

" Yeah, that nigga still lit from yesterday." Kennedy said looking at him with a disgusted look on her face.

" It's some wrong with all y'all." I laughed.