Tratie: Ronin Owens

A/N: Okay so this is for PurpleBunny5540 and MelanyPJOFangirl. Thank you for requesting!!!

And a big virtual hug to Teansre for suggesting the name!

NOTE: Chrisse and Percabeth coming up!!!!!!

Hope you enjoy!!!!!!!!!!💜💜💜💜

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Travis's POV

He messed up bad this time. 

Really freaking bad. 

"Hey are you okay, bro?" Connor asked concerned to see Travis pale and dull.

"No I ruined everything Connor" Travis said disdainfully 

"What happened?" Connor asked "Wait! Is this why I saw Katie hanging out with a mortal today?"

Travis sighed as last night's events started crowding his mind.

Flashback

Travis went to visit Katie outside her mortal school

Katie was standing in front of him talking excitedly about how her mortal school promoted gardening and growing plants. 

Honestly, Travis wasn't paying much attention because he was distracted my how beautiful Katie's grassy green eyes looked and how her mouth would form a small smile unconsciously when she was talking about plants. 

He was utterly in love with Katie from a long time, but he still hadn't got the chance to confess. 

Though he knew Katie felt the same way but Travis was still scared of rejection. He thought he didn't look good enough like the other demigods so that made him a bit insecure about Katie liking him back. 

"Travis! Are you even listening to me?" Katie asked sharply snapping him out of his thoughts

"Sorry Kit-Kat What were you saying?" He asked smiling

Katie blushed slightly at the nickname but rolled her eyes and continued "So I was saying that I made a good friend today in the mortal school. His name is Ronin Owens, he is a really good guy! Very funny and charming"

Strong waves of jealousy unfolded inside him making Travis sneer "Oh so you got a new friend!"

"Um Travis are you alright?" Katie asked confused

But Travis wasn't in his right mind. His mind kept screaming that Katie didn't like him and she was going to choose a puny mortal over him.