Tratie: Dude Collin

A/N: Ok so this kinda like the part 2 of Ronin Owens!!! This is for you PurpleBunny5540.

Thank you for reading💜!!! Vote if you like this chapter!!!!!

Requests? Comment!!!

PS: I am doing the oneshot where Aphrodite shows a mortal who really is the goddess of beauty. Many people had commented 'yup' so I am doing it next....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person's POV

To say that he was nervous would be an understatement. 

'Freaking out' would be a better word to describe the young prankster's condition at the moment. 

To Travis pranking was so much easier than taking the girl he loves to a date. 

Hmm Should he say that this was all a prank and chicken out?

But the thought of Katie being angry and disappointed immediately washed through his mind and he sighed knowing that he couldn't do that to her. 

Conner smirked, seeing his confident crazy brother walking here and there in panic. 

Katie really had an effect on him. 

"So should I tell Kate that the great Travis is freaking nervous on taking her to eat out?" Connor asked smugly 

"WHAT!?" Travis sputtered "No! Don't you dare. I will tell Miranda about what your planning then"

Connor paled and held his hands up in a surrendering way and muttered curses at Travis for remembering everything about him. 

"Travis!" A very familiar voice called and Connor saw his brother gulping 

"All the best big bro!" Connor said smirking and slapped his back

His brother glared at him and walked towards a smiling Katie meekly. 

Holy Zeus. Please don't make me mess this up. He thought while seeing how excited Katie was. 

"Shall we go?" He asked with fake confidence

"Yeah where are we going though?" She asked tugging at her collar

Hmm She was nervous. 

"You look nervous" He said calmly 

"Of course. Should I look like a cocky bastard on my first date?" She asked sassily making him smile widely

"Whatever you say Kit-Kat" He said intertwined their hands together, a very special warmth overflowing through his heart when he saw Katie blush at the simple action. 

"You didn't tell me where we're going." She mumbled 

"Oh just to a cozy cafe covered with plants where we can drink some espresso and talk comfortably." He said softly 

"Covered with plants?" She asked her eyes lighting up

"Yes" He said grinning 

The couple walked slowly to their destination talking their hearts out and Travis slowly understands why all the couples in camp do this go-on-a-date thing. 

Collin's POV

"What would you like?" I asked winking at the beautiful woman in front of me

"Cappuccino" She said seductively back and slowly writes her number in a tissue. She then passes it to him and walks away.

I smirked knowing the effect I had on women.