🐰RULES AND PRIZES🐰

Hey buns!

So here we come to the most neglected,yet most important part of the book.

Do not ignore it to look the prizes....

Skip it and you'll be out in no Time...Huh!Just kidding.But I'm very specific about rules and regulations,so make sure to abide with ALL OF THEM.

🐇A permanent follow to my account:Busy_Bee18

🐇A shout out to the contest on your message board.Spreading the word is necessary.

🐇Add this book to your library and your public reading list.,so that you get all the notifications on time,and don't miss prompts,entries and prizes. I won't be able to personally notify each of you.

🐇Time is important.Mine,as well as yours too.Make sure you give your designs by the given deadline.In no case,the deadline will be extended,or extra time will be given,except for the case that there are not enough participants.

🐇If you are backing off from a contest,PM me please.Backing off from one doesn't mean you can't participate in the next.

🐇Respect all the participants.When a designer makes a graphic,he/she puts all the efforts in it.No hate comments/demotivating comments will be tolerated.All designers are unique in their own way.

🐇NO PLAGIARISM!Strictly no!Have some respect for the time and effort someone puts in a graphic,and do not go copying it around.Run your own brain cells.I can be evil if it comes to this😈

🐇Please follow the form guidelines and stick to the prompt of each contest.

🐇Lastly,have fun!

I know there are a lot of rules,but so are the prizes.

PRIZES:

First place:

🐾A permanent follow from my account.
🐾A first place personalized,cute sticker.
🐾A shout out to you on my message board.
🐾Addition of your graphic portfolio book to 'BUNNY GRAPHIC WAR WINNERS'.
🐾Addition of your winning entry to hall of fame-1.
🐾8 votes and reads from me on a book of your choice.

Second place:

🐾A second place personalized,cute sticker.
🐾A shout out to you on my message board.
🐾Addition of your graphic portfolio book to 'BUNNY GRAPHIC WAR WINNERS'.
🐾Addition of your winning entry to hall of fame-2.
🐾5 votes and reads from me on a book of your choice.

Third place:

🐾A third place personalized,cute sticker.
🐾A shout out to you on my message board.
🐾Addition of your graphic portfolio book to 'BUNNY GRAPHIC WAR WINNERS'.
🐾3 votes and reads from me on a book of your choice.

Honorable mentions:

🐾A honorable mention sticker.

So much prizes?Right?

That's all!

Love❤