A Cat and two Dogs?

I opened my eyes with great difficulty, my head hurt so bad that it felt like it's going to burst.

It's a Dimly lit wooden Cabinet again with a small bulb that was lighted on top of my head. I try to move, but I am tied down to the wooden chair and I could see everything that could have been used to tie me down- tape, ropes, and chains as well.

I feel drenched is it sweat or blood or both? Blood was oozing out from the cuts around my wrists maybe I did try to break the chains? That was useless why would I do that, was all I could think.

 My whole body is covered in bruises leaving blue and black marks around, I felt blood dripping down from my forehead, and my right eye stung as it was already swollen up blocking my vision a bit. My lower lip has a deep cut as well, it appeared as if the more I noticed the bruises and scars, the more there were.

It felt like time has stopped, since when I have been here? why am I here? what happened? I tried to remember but nothing came up, It felt like it has been like this since forever. I don't think running away or struggling has a point anymore. I am not thinking about it anymore, actually, I am not thinking about anything anymore...

I open my eyes again, it's the cabinet again, but I am not tied up anymore I can see a small black and white kitten at the door, it's a sunny day, the outdoors look pretty. I look at the kitten and I want to play with it, but it starts hopping away like a rabbit damn! it's fast, I manage to run behind it. 

Finally able to catch the little kitten, I slump back on the ground the surrounding looks extremely familiar and I realize it's my old house. The door is left open, and two dogs appear outta nowhere, knowing how much I am scared of dogs am ready to make a run but I don't want to leave the house again or to let go of the Kitten. The dogs step closer and suddenly am not afraid anymore. 

I feel strangely at peace as I play along with two dogs and a kitten.

The kitten and dogs are gone, and I am in the big hallway comic books are staked up and lying all around, Two young men are sitting there ( and I know how weird it is but they look hell familiar to the dogs before). I ask for a book from them, The older one smiles and asks if we should read together? and I just nod, sitting near him. 

Different kinds of band-aids cover my bruises, I chat with the two guys happily, and it feels home already.