19. Voice Of An Angel

╒══════╡°•✦•°╞══════╕

ONCE IN A BLUE MOON
𝓿𝓸𝓲𝓬𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓪𝓷 𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓵

╘══════╡°•✧•°╞══════╛

ARRIVING AT THE POLICE STATION, Luna and Jasper already saw Bella and Edward standing by the door while Charlie was still inside

Luna and Jasper take off their helmets before Luna climbs off the motorcycle.

"Hey, Bella." Jasper greeted.

The girl smiled at her sister's soon-to-be boyfriend before she greeted back.

"Hey, Jasper." Bella said with her ever-so-subtle voice.

Jasper and Edward exchanged nods before Jasper turned his head back to his soulmate.

"You should go before daddy sees you. After what happened, I don't think he'll be too fond of a guy next to me. Let alone a guy who lets me sit on a motorcycle." Luna told Jasper.

The honey-blonde lets out a soft chuckle before he nodded in agreement.

"Okay, darlin'." Jasper said.

The sound of the nickname that came out of his mouth never failed to make Luna's heart flutter. She doesn't know if it's the name that she considers sweet or if it's the Southern accent that she finds sexy. Probably both.

Being her usual closed self, she tried to keep the smile as well as the pink in her cheeks from showing up and embarrass herself.

"Farewell, cowboy." Luna said with her still awful Texan accent.

Jasper couldn't help but grimace at the representation of what Luna thinks is a Texan accent. His mouth opened to give another comment about how her faux Southern accent needs work but he was immediately shut off by his soulmate.

"Don't." Luna said in a warning tone.

Jasper closes his mouth and pushes his mouth into a thin line, abandoning the idea to comment on Luna's faux accent which would most likely just end up with her pushing him off his motorcycle.

Luna playfully rolls her eyes at the honey-blonde vampire before making her way towards Edward and Bella. Jasper averted his eyes from his soulmate and towards Edward, giving him a reminder.

"Take care of my girl, will you?" Jasper told Edward, earning a smile from the bronze-haired vampire.

"Hey, I'm no one's girl." Luna cleared up, making sure that Jasper gets the idea that she is nobody's property, which Jasper finds adorable in a way. So, he took it upon himself to rephrase the statement into something that Luna would find amusing.