Two opposite quirks

This was supposed to be one shot but screw it. It is real next part.

Third person's POV

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka was just sitting on a chair in the classroom and looking out the window during the lesson. During the break many people asked about his new look, but he managed to avoid questions.

Recovery girl allowed him to go home after one day. She told him that his hair, eyes and body had slightly mutated, so he had nothing to add.

The white-haired teenager did not listen to what the teacher was saying during the lesson, because he learnt everything earlier, thanks to his photographic memory.

He was wondering...

Is there such a thing as "True Peace"?

Here people live in a world with gifts or quirks. By the word "gift" we mean something good by definition, right?

People would think it is a good thing to have a 'quirks' or gifts in society. Some people may have the gift of healing wounds or helping people. But there are also other gifts for more specific things. 

This is truly wonderful, isn't it?

But reality is different from theory. There also are dangerous one.

Human beings can always make a weapon out of something like this, no matter if it is good or bad.

Some people are governmental in power or money and will take advantage of this fact and will want to get it by law or not.

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka knows concepts like "Circle of hate" or "Inequality" very well. Some will think that if you overcome these obstactles, you could achieve "True Peace".

The dream to change this-

-is the dream of a fool. You can ask "Why?".

Because humans as thinking beings cannot achieve this term. They may try and be close to achieving the goal, but ultimately there will be no final result.

The ideal example is "System of heroes". They were created to overcome these obstacles, but have they succeeded all these years? People continue to kill eachother.

Nothing has changed in past 50 years. No... It is even worse than before because people are inventing new ways to achieve their selfish goals. Worse ways...

If people wanted to achieve "True Peace" they would have to have no emotions, like machines, because then they would never had desires. Such a thing is just impossible, because according to this reasoning, people should just disappear in order to achieve "True Peace". This term therefore excludes civilization.

This leads us to the conclusion.

So, is there such a thing as "True Peace"? 

Yes.

However, can human beings achieve it? 

No.

Many people say that one cannot be fully neutral. But Ayanokouji Kiyotaka is a neutral person. As long as no one attacks him in any way or does anything against him. He will not care about it.

Is he a good person then?

No.

Is he a bad person?

No.

Or at least that's what he thinks of himself.

If he is emotionless, then is he broken as a human being? Perhaps. In the fight against Nomu, Ayanokouji felt the feeling. Determination. Well, it was quite an interesting feeling.