Chapter 4 - The Few Pt. 2/4

Y/n P.O.V

     A white haired lady with grey-blue eyes in a maid uniform, she appears to be wearing some kind of chain around her neck, I am starting to see why Eduard was so pervert...

???: "Are you my master? Pleasure to meet you. I am Belfast, from now on, I dedicate myself to you, Master."

Y/n: "Lieutenant Y/n L/n. I am pleased to meet you too, Belfast. What would you all like for lunch?"

Belfast: "Master, that should be my question."

Y/n: "No, it's fine, Belfast, I will go prepare lunch for all of you."

Illustrious: "You can cook, Commander?"

Y/n: "Taste my food first and you will know the answer, Illustrious."

Illustrious: "I can't wait to taste the Commander's dish then~"

Y/n: "Belfast, can you lead me to the kitchen?"

Belfast: "Yes, Master."

     I stood up and followed Belfast to the kitchen inside the dorms, inside the kitchen however is an attractive golden haired girl with red eyes in red tunics cooking, she's certainly my type, we walked in.

Belfast: "Ah, George-sama, are you preparing foods for Her Majesty?"

George: "Yes, I am about to serve it to Her Majesty. By the way, who's that with you, Belfast? Is that our new commander?"

Y/n: "Lieutenant Y/n L/n, are you the new battleship HMS King George V?"

George: "Yes, Commander."

Y/n: "Ain't you still not supposed to be finished?"

George: "It's supposed to be like that, sir, however Dr. Aiden is capable of even making "shipgirls" out of unfinished ships."

Y/n: "I see."

George: "By the way, Commander, are you a good cook?"

Y/n: "Depends, do you wanna try my food?"