55 - "stop talking to him"

3 MONTHS LATER

Y/N POV

it's been 3 months since all of that happened. jisung still ignoring me. at this point our parents definitely know there's something wrong between us but they didn't want to butt in, in our arguments(?).

me and yoongi started talking as usually again. raemi, chanwoo, and the boys already forgive him for whatever he does in the past. well...raemi and chanwoo still kinda don't trust him but they allow me to talk to him so that's fine.

even though me and yoongi talk everyday, there's this awkwardness between us. i mean that's completely understandable after what happened in the past. jisung still doesn't know about me talking to yoongi and stuff. heck he blocked my instagram AND my number.

at this point it's nowhere near the word secret that i was bts's bestfriend in army's eyes. dispatch did make a rumor about me dating one of the boys but bighit already cleared the all the rumors.

now stop with the story and let's start with my day today.

"MOM IM GOING OUT!!" i screamed from outside.

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING??" my mom screamed from inside.

"IM GOING TO HANGOUT WITH THE BOYS AND RAEMI!" i screamed back to my mom and enter my car.

"OKAY!!" i hear a faint scream and that's my cue to go.

🏹🏹🏹

"hey i'm here!!" i said approaching the boys and raemi. keep in mind the boys legit rent the whole mall. THE MF WHOLE MALL JUST SO WE CAN HAVE OUR PRIVACY.

"finally. what took you so long?" raemi asked me.

"oh. uhhh. there was a traffic." i said to her.

"yeah right there's no traffic bro." chanwoo said.

"whatever. LETS GO!!!"

____________________________

Instagram

👤 : @y/n

👤 : @y/n.army

💖Liked by @y/n.army, @m.ygbts✔️, and 18,624,519 more

TaeTae.bts✔️ : LES GOOOO

💬comments
@y/n.army : i look like i'm eating the flower emoji
   ↪️@TaeTae.bts✔️ : shush shush you're still beautiful
   ↪️@y/n.army : shut up go away😳😳
   ↪️@TaeTae.bts✔️ : ;)
   ↪️View 1,524,923 more reply

@raemiii.army : YOOOO I TOOK THE PICTURE!! AT LEAST GIVE ME SOME CREDITS
   ↪️@TaeTae.bts✔️ : credit to whoever she is. idk who is she
   ↪️@raemiii.army : TF? SFNWISHE 🔪🔪
   ↪️@TaeTae.bts✔️ : oooo i'm scared
↪️@armyworld : i love their new bestfriend 😭
↪️View 1,625,810 more reply