Chapter 36:But

"There's no way."Mark muttered through the silence of the room.

"Mark this note says it all, it's her handwriting."Doyoung informed him.

The note had been left on her desk, but Doyoung was the only one that saw it. He handed the note to Mark to read. Mark read it, but he only threw it to the side. Taeyong picked it up to read instead. The others were still mourning. They didn't want it to be true, but the truth was right in front of them.

Mark got up and paced around the room searching for answers or at least something that would make sense of her actions. Yes, the note was something, but it wasn't enough; not for him. Everyone looked at him like he was crazy, but then he noticed it.

"The window is open!"He shouted out loud, a hint of hope glossed his thoughts.

"And?"Johnny questioned, confused as to why Mark would shout something out like that at a time like this.

Jaemin looked at Mark, knowing what he meant by the window.

"Yeonmi is scared of opening windows or leaving them open."Jaemin explained for him.

"Maybe she opened it for once."

"No, there's no way she would. Something happened here."

"Mark, we can see her corpse. She killed herself, that's the only thing that's happened here."Ten cried.

Mark looked out the window, looking for anything out of the ordinary. This small sliver of hope was everything to him. He looked out the window, peering out so far he could've fallen out.

"There's a security camera broken outside. We would've fixed it, if it was broken. Someone broke it."

"Mark, stop it."Jaehyun tried to reason, but Mark wasn't having it,

Mark went closer to Yeonmi's body and pulled forward her, so that she was laying on her stomach. Blood dripped on his hands, and went all over the sheets.

"Mark, what the hell are you doing?"Jaemin questioned as he stared at Yeonmi's corpse.

He wasn't listening, he was too focused on his theory. He grabbed hold of the hem of her shirt and ripped it open. It split in half, and her back was exposed. His eyes lit up, he was right.

"Yeonmi has a mole on her back. There's no mole on this body."This one comment made everyone question.

"You could've just lifted the shirt."Johnny muttered under his breath.

"Let him be dramatic."Haechan comforted.

"Taeyong, someone abducted her and left this body and that note to make it seem like she killed herself."Mark exclaimed.

However, Taeyong wasn't listening. Instead he went over next to Mark by Yeonmi's bed. He lifted up the mattress and grabbed the notebook that was there. The other members looked at him in shock as he flipped through the pages.

"Taeyong?"Jaehyun questioned as he flipped through the pages.

"This was from Yeonmi's diary, look!"Taeyong showed everyone the book, and there was a single page ripped out. "The page after says how she couldn't do it. Guys, this isn't Yeonmi; it's an imposter. We've got to figure out what's happened."

Everyone was on alert. They sobered up their tears and were prepared, even when it was 3am. It was already obvious to all of them who had committed the crime, they just needed to know what happened and how. Taeyong shouted out instructions, they all dispersed to do their task afterwards.

Ten, Sicheng, and Haechan went to check the security system. Kun and Renjun went to the safe house to get Xiaojun, Hendery, and Yangyang. Johnny, Jaehyun, and Jungwoo were going to inspect the corpse. Taeil, Yuta, Doyoung, Jeno, and Jaemin went to inspect the yard; especially around where Yeonmi's window was. Taeyong, Lucas, Mark, Chenle, and Jisung got into a car to inform and check in on their allies.