Part 29: To be Longer With You

Tine POV

It would be closer to the end of Open House in University.

For several days, Phukong looks so excited. He went to the university since morning, then went back to home quiet late. It's so suspicious, but I understood that he was just excited. Hopefully he got the best.

In another case, that period made me quiet busy. I had to participate in that open house for my Department, but, at the same time, I worried about Phumuad after I found that his brother left him alone in home. Moreover, I cannot let my eyes off from that cute boy, he became so attached to me.

Actually, Sarawat has asked a Par to stay in his home, along the day, to take care about Phumuad. But, I couldn't let him in that way. After the end of class, I went to that home. Just to be with him.

For sure, it must be ended until the next day. Since the first time I met him, Phumuad never let me for going home. It means that I spent my several late nights with that family. It's not so easy. Taking care of Phumuad is not really difficult, he is a good toddler. But, Phukong and Sarawat are really rascals.

But, I admitted that. Staying with them made me laughed more than usual. My jaws become so hurt when they joke, until late night.

That morning, I started my activity in the kitchen. Preparing breakfast for that brothers. But suddenly, "P'Tine........", I heard that voice.

I saw that Phumuad walked to my side, in the kitchen. He walked slowly while rubbing his face. Both of his eyes were still a bit closed. He just woke up. His hair was messy, but he is still cute and handsome.

Like Sarawat. Nope. I mean Phumuad in miniature of Sarawat for so many cases. But, Phumuad is all the way better than his brothers.

Then, Phumuad came closer. He hold my leg. "Just wake up?", I asked him. He didn't answer me, just hold my left leg. I couldn't ignore that boy. So that, I stop my activity in kitchen. Then, I stood up on my knees, looked at that boy. "How your sleep?"

He just yawn. I smiled, he became really cuter at that time. With that chubby cheeks. So, I hug that boy then I lift him on my arm. "Still asleep?", I asked him again.

"Hmm.....", he nodded lazily. Then, he put his head on my shoulder.

I kissed him on his cheek, then on his neck. I rubbed my nose on his neck.

Phumuad giggled.

I couldn't stop.

"P'Tine,,,,,,,", he whined.

I looked at that smiled boy. "Are you ready for breakfast?", I asked him.

He nodded. Like Sarawat. He nods and shakes his head more than another man on earth.

"You will not get breakfast when you reply with only nod or shake your head", I warned him.

"Khrub...", he replied me directly. "Khrub, P'Tine....."

Oh God.

I fall in love with this boy.

"Can you wait for a moment?", I asked him while I put him on the seat.

He nodded again.

"Phom......", I whined.

We called him as Phom.

"Yes, khrub", he laughed. "You are mad easily, P'Tine.....", Phumuad complained me. "Like P'Sarawat"

"Oey....."

He giggled.

"Are you talking about me?", Sarawat asked while he joined us in dining room. Phumuad asked me to shut my mouth up, I nodded. "Are you teaming up?"