12. Ignoring me Princess?

Imagine them as Noah and Olivia... BoyXgirl friendship goals!

Aiden's P.O.V

It had been quite a few days since our fight. This time neither of us tried to apologize. 

I didn't see my mistake here so for what shall I go running behind her for her forgiveness? She anyways didn't mean so much to me that I would be dying to talk to her and get her back in my life! 

Noah, as usual; tried to persuade me to at least talk to her, but this time I was totally against it. I had literally announced that I would not be a part of her life anymore and she promised me the same.

I walked in the college as I felt the stares at me. I looked around as I saw a couple of girls giggling on seeing me as some passed me seductive smiles and waved lightly. 

To be honest, I was being kind of a bore recently. I was a player for fuck's sake! I was so proud of being the guy all girls drooled on.

"All except her." My subconscious budged in.

There I go again thinking about her! I seriously needed to get back on track. 

A girl walked up to me as she suddenly crashed into me lightly. The papers in her hand flew out as she looked at me seductively. Of course she did it on purpose, the look on her face just confirmed it. 

"Oh I am so sorry Aiden! I didn't mean to do this!" She gasped as I controlled myself from rolling my eyes. 

What did she expect, love at first sight? Stupid love blinded idiocy.

She bent down slowly as she picked up the papers. I was about to walk away when I suddenly caught a glimpse of Olivia, as she walked towards us, engrossed in whatever she was thinking. Suddenly, her eyes caught mine.

I instantly thought of a wicked plan. Let's see princess, if I really don't mean anything to you!

I bent down to help her as I loosely brushed my fingers with her. She giggled at me as she and I got up. 

"Hey I am Lilly by the way!" She purred as she twirled a strand of her hair. I was busy glancing at Olivia, expecting some reaction from her, but she flat out ignored us. 

She stood at a distance from us, engrossed in her phone. I looked back at the girl and decided to play along a little. 

"Are you a maze? Cause I got lost in your eyes" I grinned at her. 

That was seriously the worst pick up line ever, I swear. Yet, she awwed at me as she said, "That is so sweet! I didn't know you liked me!"

Was she serious? She didn't think I was serious about it, was she?

"What?" I spoke out on hearing her. I suddenly heard a faint snort. I quickly whipped my head around as I smirked. Olivia was listening to us, because she was the one who snorted. Just as I looked at her, she turned away. 

Hah! I saw that princess!

"So?" She asked as she nudged me. I didn't even hear her as I was thinking.

"So what?" I asked calmly.

"You wanna hang out after college at the Starbucks around the block?" She asked.

"Yeah... no thanks. Not really interested. Bye!" I shrugged as I walked by, leaving her there. 

I saw Noah walk in as I decided to meet up with him. My gaze subconsciously shifted to Olivia. I wondered if she was still looking at me. 

I turned back as I saw her. She was looking in my direction. I smirked at her, thinking she will turn away, but I realized she was not looking at me. I saw as someone from behind me approach her.