ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

"Yeah, Henry?" Sitting down in the chair in front of his desk, he looks to me like an injured animal. He doesn't say anything, just stares.

"Uhm... Henry?"

He shakes his head out of thought. "Oh, yes! Uhm I have your new uniform! It's the same color don't worry just theres black jeans instead of a super short skirt, sorry again about him."

My lips manage a smile, "thanks Henry! I'll go put it on now." Skipping out of the room, I look back to see Henry's face down on his desk. Wonder what's up with him.

After changing, Alyssa grabs my wrist and drags me over to this guy. He's pretty tall, his hair black and more floofly than Williams ever was. All in all, he's kind of cute.

"Y/n this is my friend Adrien! Adrien, this is y/n, my best friend." She smiles and Adrien puts his hand out in front of him. I shake it, he grabs ahold of it and brings it up to his lips, lightly kissing it. Well that's the first gentleman I've met in a while.

"Pleasure." He smiles and Suddenly, I realize something. "Alyssa! You're trying to set me up on a date aren't you?" I whisper yell to her.

"Uh...no?"

Oh my gosh of course she did this. I get an a idea from it though. "Hey Adrien... How would you like a job at Fredbears? We could learn about each other that way." I smile and draw in closer to him. Of course he's an idiot and decides it would be a good idea to do so.

As he walks away into Henry's office I pull Alyssa close by the collar on her shirt. "Okay you must be out of your mind."

"Woah woah, I just though you two would hit it off"

"What happened to the ' oH yOu AnD tHaT bRiTisH gUy'? "

"Wait you like that guy?"

"No. I'm just saying, you can't keep putting me on these stupid ass, lame ass, weird ass dates without asking me first. " Yes I am a tiny bit mad.

"But how come you invited him to work here?" She inquires, my grip loosening a bit on her collar.

"For Henry. He seems stressed and another worker is perfect."

I let go as walk away to take my lunch. Truly, the guy was kid of cute, and a gentleman so you never know. Maybe we really will get to know each other as we work together.

The air is cooler than usual saying it's a September day So I decide to walk to that 50's diner, saying it isn't far and I memorized the way.

It looks even better from last time. A jukebox plays loud music, there's more people, the gum ball machines have doubled.

I bob my head to the beat of the music as I order a shake and a small burger. This place was hella cheap. ¢65 for a burger?? I'll take that any day! Even if the burger is the size of my palm.

The lady smirks at me while handing me my burger, shake and something I clearly didn't order.

"This is from the guy at the table next to the blue jukebox."

I turn around and my happiness soon turns to annoyance. William waves at me. I shake my head and turn back around and take a bite of my burger. In all honesty, I'm getting more tired of him rather than scared. It's only been a day too.

I grab the drink William gave me and turn around, his eyes still fixated on me. He watches as I walk over and throw the drink away, not taking one single sip from it. What did I expect? A whole shocked face? All he gives is smirk and a little laugh.

After a little while of talking to people who come and go, I walk towards the bathrooms before I go to put up my hair. Before I can reach the bathroom, a certain rat man grabs my wrist and pulls me into a almost pitch black room.

I'm either going to be raped or killed. We can barely hear 'put your hand on my shoulder' by Paul Anka play on the jukebox outside.

"William what are you-"

He places a finger over my lips. "Shh." His arms wrap around my back. Is he trying to... Dance with me? Great. Something I totally want to do.

I hesitantly wrap my arms around his neck. If I don't listen to him, I can't imagine what weapon he has. We sway side to side and my head slowly lays onto his shoulder. I might not even be dancing with William at the moment. it is a really dark room.

The room lights up. Opening my eyes, I see William smirking. His hands push me only the floor on the apparent Janitorial closet we're in and sits atop my stomach, facing my legs.

"Get the hell off me! Your gonna kill me!"

William's hand untucks my shirt and lifts it a little, over the scar he gave me the other night. The sound of a knife alarms me. He's not going to cut it again is he? It's already bad enough it's a cut but does he really need to make it deeper? The sharp pain makes me want to scream but if I do, he'll most likely slit my neck. It feels as if the spot is a burning forest fire.

Finally, the pain is bearable and Williams body turns around. His arms my by neck and on his knees beside my thighs. The lustful look deep in his eyes makes me shiver on the cold, tile floor. His soft lips getting closer and closer and I find myself moving in closer as well.

Right before our lips a can meet he moves away. He chuckles at my sad expression. "You really do miss someone touching you, don't you? Oh no! Guess what? Nobody wants to get that close now do they? You'll just have to suffer without it."

Suffer without it? I have plenty of guys who want to get all over me.

Something inside my brain snaps as he gets up. Without talking. He takes me back to the Pizzeria. I decide to do something that I might regret for the rest of my life just to prove to william that people do want to touch me.

Arriving at the pizza place, I spot Adrien wiping down a table. William watches as I walk up to him.

Immediately, I wrap my arms around Adrien neck and smash my lips into his. He drops his wash cloth and puts both of his hands on my hips, his lips dancing with mine.

I back off and walk away, looking back to see a somewhat shocked William, and a smirking Adrien.

NoBoDy WaNtS tO tOuCh Me my ass!

Alyssa waits for me at the beginning of the hallway to the bathroom, mouth wide open. "You didn't just-"

"Oh but I did." I smile and she squeals, walking with me to the bathroom.

"Is he a good kisser?"

"Meh"

"Did he tongue you?"

"No"

"When did you think of kissing him?"

"Couple minutes ago."

"Was it a dare?"

"No."

"Did you do it to make British man jealous?"

"What? That's ridiculous. No. I did it to prove a point."

"What point?"

"Doesn't matter."

We make it to the restroom and I put my hair up in a messy bun. I have to do repairs on the arcade games and I usually like my hair up before doing anything like that. Alyssa leaves and gives me time to truly think of what happened.

I really just kissed a random man

W   O    w