I had fun.

"So you deadass finna sit here and tell me we going to a museum? What I look like? I'm not no 7 year old kid that love that type shit

"So you deadass finna sit here and tell me we going to a museum? What I look like? I'm not no 7 year old kid that love that type shit." Kind mugged me, as I turned right.

I smacked my lips. "What's wrong with a museum?"

"Everything!" She complained.

I sighed, frustratedly. "I'm trying! Your my first daughter, my oldest. I don't know what type shit you into. Yo brothers are young asf. I'm used to babies, not no teen. Bare with me, I'm trying. Okay?"

Her face softened, and she nodded.

"Sorry." She mumbled, and brought her attention to the window.

"Whew, the tension is thick." KD said, causing me to glare at him.

"Whatchu wanna do?" I asked, Kind who was just looking out the window.

"I don't know."

I huffed, "I'm tryna spend some time with you. Tryna make up for lost time. So if you don't wanna go to the museum, where you wanna go? It'll make this situation much easier if you cooperate wimme, slime."

She sighed. "We can go to the mall first, the movies, and then a restaurant to get to know eachother more." She suggested.

I nodded, and bust a U turn.

~

"Okay so, yo favorite food is chicken. Yo favorite color is green. You like to hang with Mitchell and Charlotte. Your favorite song is Epidemic by Polo G. (Deadass in love with that song) Your favorite song by me is Death Enclaimed. Your dream car is a white Jeep, and a Bentley with tented windows. Um, and you don't like people?" I laughed at the last one.

"Correct." She smiled, taking a sip of her ice water.

We were at the restaurant right now. Just me and her. The gang decided to leave us to get to know eachother while they did other shit. It was going good, suprisingly.

I shook my head. "What about me?"

"Um, you don't have a favorite food. Yo favorite color is green. You like to hang wit gang. Your favorite song is Drug addiction by you. (Y'all know what his fav song is? I just guessed.) Your favorite cars are Hellcats. You like to step on shit. And um, that's all. Right?"

I nodded, chuckling. "Right."

She took a couple more sips of her drink, before she stood up and stretched, while yawning.

"Y- You ready ta' go?" I asked, hoping she said no.

I didn't want this day to end, because Jania was taking Kind to her house after this. We settled on an agreement to co-parent. I get her for a week before she go back to Jania. I didn't like it at first. But it was either that, or taking this shit to court.

"Yeah."

I frowned, but nodded and stood up.

I left a tip on the table and then proceeded to the door, preparing myself for my crazy ass fans.

As soon as I opened the door, everyone was screaming my name, and tryna get passed my security.

I just smiled. I love my fans, but they do to much to get my attention.

When we got to the sprinter, we hurriedly pulled off.

"I had fun." She told me, smiling from ear to ear.

"Me too." I smiled, but it quickly faded when I realized I wouldn't see her for awhile.

I mean, we could always FaceTime and shit. Or I could hang with her for a day then bring her back at night.

I don't know. I'll figure some shit out.

~

Anyway .. I published the book !🙂🙌🏾

The preface, and chapter 1 and 2 are out now

The preface, and chapter 1 and 2 are out now.💚

The cover is just fa now. So don't come for it.

Check it out, or don't. 🤷🏽‍♀️