CHAPTER FOUR.

CHAPTER FOUR,
bright !

𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻' 𝗼𝗻 𝗮 𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗳𝘁𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲, 𝗯𝘂𝗿𝗻 𝗶𝘁 𝘂𝗽 '𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘄𝗲 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗼𝗳𝗳 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗿𝗼𝗰...

𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺
𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲, 𝗯𝘂𝗿𝗻 𝗶𝘁 𝘂𝗽
'𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘄𝗲 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗼𝗳𝗳 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗿𝗼𝗰𝗸𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗲

Davina sat in the gym waiting for Julie. She was forced to watch Carrie perform with Dirty Candy. It wasn't that she didn't like them, she just didn't like Carrie.

Her and Julie were best friends then all of a sudden she began to hate her. Davina assumed it was because Julie liked Nick, and the aforementioned boy had always shown an interest in her as well.

"Julie!" Davina said walking over to her sister and Flynn. As she made it over there, the boys appeared. "Oh no. What are you guys doing here?!" Her and Julie asked in unison.

"We wanna see you two stick it to the man." Luke said with a dumb smile. "Isn't that right boys?"

"Man, I miss high school." Reggie said staring at Dirty Candy dancing. Alex started copying their moves causing Davina to smile and clap quietly. Luke grabbed his shoulder as Julie started at him, forcing him to stop.

"Davina, I didn't see Jonathan. Where is he?" Luke asked with an unreadable expression.

"Oh I don't know, probably with his girlfriend." Davina said emphasizing the word "girlfriend." Luke sighed before turning back to Carrie and her group of Dum Dum flavors.

Dirty Candy finished and everyone cheered. "Thank you, thank you." Carrie said in an annoyingly high pitched voice.

Mrs. Harrison and Principal Lessa began talking. "What are you waiting for? This is your time." Reggie told her, gesturing for her to go out there.

"Yeah. I mean you look really nervous. Like yack in a bowl nervous." Alex said.

"I just don't think I had enough time to work on the song." Julie said breathing heavily.

"Julie, we practiced enough." Davina sighed, trying to comfort her nervous sister.

"I practiced with you, Davina practiced with you. Heck, we all practiced together. I wouldn't have given you the song if I didn't think you both would rock it." Luke told her.

"There's a piano on that stage with your name on it. I'm going to be up there with you Julie. You got this. I believe in you." Davina said pulling her sister into a hug. Julie smiled and dragged Davina up there with her.

"Sometimes I think I'm falling down. I wanna cry, I'm calling out for one more try to feel alive." Julie sang while playing the piano.

"And when I feel lost and alone I know that I can make it home. Fight through the dark and find the spark." Davina sang joining in.

"Life is a risk, but I will take it. Close my eyes and jump. Together, I think that we can make it, c'mon let's run. And rise through the night, you and I, we will fight to shine together, bright forever. And rise through the night, you and I, we will fight to shine together, bright forever." The sisters sang as the guys joined them on stage.

The crowd began cheering as the boys continued to play with the sisters. "Is this really happening?" Davina asked.

"Just go with it." Luke answered.

"In times that I doubted myself, I felt like I needed some help. Stuck in my head with nothing left. I feel something around me now, so unclear, lifting me out. I found the ground, I'm marching on."

"Life is a risk, but I will take it. Close my eyes and jump. Together, I think that we can make it, c'mon let's run." Reggie and Luke sang together.

"And rise through the night, you and I, we will fight to shine together, bright forever. And rise through the night, you and I, we will fight to shine together, bright forever." Davina, Julie and Luke sang in unison.

Davina had to admit, the sisters and Luke sounded really good together. "In times that I doubted myself, I felt like I needed some help. Stuck in my head with nothing left." Luke sang as he stared into Davina's eyes as she held the microphone.

"And when I feel lost and alone, I know that I can make it home. Fight through the dark and find the spark." Davina sang as Luke played guitar.

"And rise through the night, you and I, we will fight to shine together, bright forever. And rise through the night, you and I, we will fight to shine together, bright forever." Julie sang with the help of Reggie and Alex.

The crowd roared as Julie, Davina and the boys took their bows. The boys disappeared causing the crowd to gasp. Julie and Davina laughed nervously as they looked around. One thing was for sure.

This was gonna be a hell of a story to explain.

MARTHA SPEAKS,
This didn't have as much
Davina and Luke in it but
I promise next chapter will.
Whenever my lazy ass decides
to write it.