04

I have no idea how long I've been locked in this damn room but all I've done was scream, demanding to be let out for most of the time. Being locked in this place with nothing to do besides watch tv was driving me insane honestly. I was tired of watching old episodes of Family Fued and these ridiculous game shows and they were the only decent thing I came across on the damn tv. I remember falling asleep soon after the lady brought me a bowl of pumpkin soup and when I woke up I noticed it was dark out indiciating that night had fallen. I've just been sitting in bed crying my eyes out since I woke up. I let my thoughts get the best of me but I couldn't help it. There were so many things running through my mind like how could this happen to me. I wondered if Kiana was having any luck finding me and if my mother cared enough to help her search for me. I wondered if the police were of any help and how much danger did I put myself into by taking the wrong turn in an alley way.

That guy who kidnapped me I don't know a single thing about him other than the fact that he's an Italian lunatic. I've never seen the guy before the night at the strip club ever in my life. I don't know if he's even telling the truth about anything I mean why would he anyway? Why would he truthfully tell me that we're in Italy or that he's a frickin mafia boss. Why would he tell me any of it ? Was he being serious when he said he killed Jordan ? Surely he was probably just trying to scare me. Why would he kill my boyfriend and furthermore Jordan loves me he wouldn't cheat on me so that much I'm sure of. I wonder how worried Jordan is right now and I hope he doesn't 't put any blame on Kiana for my disappearance since she was the last person to see me. My thoughts were really starting to consume me and I needed a clear mind to be able to formulate a plan out of this place. I sighed and decided to just take a shower for starters. That would ease some of my tension.

I got out of bed and walked towards the door I presumed to be the bathroom. Could you imagine I hadn't used a bathroom all day? I swung the door open and my mouth hanged open at the sight before me.

 Could you imagine I hadn't used a bathroom all day? I swung the door open and my mouth hanged open at the sight before me

I had never seen anything like it not even at the two hotels that I had been to in all my twenty two years of living. This was truly a masterpiece.  This is seriously a bathroom for one person ? How much money does this guy have? I walked further into the bathroom just admiring every detail about it from the flooring to the marble counters to the mirror, then the beautiful shower hell even the toilet looked luxurious like I didn't even want to sit on it. I opened one of the drawers and noticed neatly folded towels and pulled out a white one to bathe with. Now I know I said I was going to take a shower but once my eyes landed on the bathtub my mind changed quicker than New York weather. I stripped out of my clothes which I had on since my last shift at the diner then filled the tub with water and bubble soap. Once it was filled I went in and moaned at the feeling of the warm water on my skin. I sat there just enjoying the feeling for probably ten minutes before I actually made a move to cleanse my body. Once I was done I drained the tub then hopped in the shower to rinse myself off properly. Five minutes later I was out and wrapping myself in the soft white towel. I went to the marble counter and pulled out a new toothbrush from the draw and brushed my teeth before exiting the beautiful bathroom. As soon as I entered the room I had the shock of my life when I saw Mr.Creepy himself sitting on my--well the bed staring straight at me. I wanted to tell him to get the fucc out but something about the way he watched me had me frozen in place and made it impossible to utter a word. I felt uncomfortable under his gaze and looked everywhere but at him.