Final words and big news!

I want to start out my giving a huge thank you to everyone who was read, commented, voted, supported and reached out to me through this story. You guys are incredible and I have enjoyed and loved every moment writing this story and interacting with you guys.

This was the first real story outside of my joshaya oneshot book that I started writing. It because such a huge hit, bigger than what I thought it would ever be. You guys have really taken this story to the top and I couldn't be anymore grateful for every single one of you.

But don't be sad! I know you guys loved this story, and I know I left a lot of plot holes kind of unfinished. But I did it for a reason.

Because I'm officially working on ideas and storylines for an official sequel to this book!

I don't know when it will be out or when I'm going to be able to sit down and actually start writing it, but I promise that I am in the process of writing down ideas and figuring out good plots for the characters.

So thank you everyone for reading and I hope you guys truly enjoyed this book! I love you all, and until I can get the sequel out, please go read my other joshaya stories that I have on here.

Once again, thank you all!