The Beginning Internship With Endeavor

"Where are you going for your internship?" Todoroki asked, walking besides [Name].

[Name] flinched in surprise, looking at the boy next to her as the two of them walked out of the train. She was really hoping to avoid telling him because how is someone suppose to tell a classmate that they're going to the classmate's father's hero agency? What if he gets angry at her for going anyways.

"Uh, Endeavor's," [Name] answered, the boy stopped walking. She noticed and turned her body to the side, looking at Todoroki then she looks away. "He was the first one on my list and I think he might be able to help me sort of. I don't know what made him interested in me."

Todoroki sighed. "Who knows."

[Name]'s ears flatten. "Are you mad?"

"No, of course not," Todoroki answered, shaking his head. "I am just as curious as you."

"Okay..." [Name] muttered, nodding her head.

The two of them start walking again, but [Name] doesn't really know where the agency might be. She'll just follow Todoroki around until he goes to the into the agency. Todoroki stopped walking and he lets out a quiet sigh, but [Name] heard his sigh. He turns around and he looks away, rubbing the back of his neck.

"You don't know where the agency is right?" Todoroki asked, [Name] nodded her head. "I wouldn't mind taking you there, but I'm not really eager to get there early. We could explore the area a bit."

[Name]'s eyes light up. "Really!"

Todoroki nodded his head and [Name]'s tail started to wag quickly. She grew excited, clenching her hands into fists as she tried her best to not use her Quirk. She isn't allowed to use her Quirk in public and she's doing her best to contain herself.

"Are you okay?" Todoroki asked.

"Yeah. If I get too excited, I can't handle my Quirk," [Name] informed, smiling widely. "It's just hard kinda."

Todoroki placed a hand on top of [Name]'s head. She gazed up at him with wide eyes, her face blossoming into a red color and her ears fell flat to make more space for his hand on top of her head. He gives her a soft smile and [Name]'s excitement disappeared from her.

"Do you want to get some food?" Todoroki asked, he looks at her in question. He noticed her flushed face and her nervousness. "Is something wrong? Did I do something wrong?"

[Name] shook her head and Todoroki removed his hand from her. "Yes— I mean no! It's just I wasn't expecting you to do that is all. You should smile more though. It makes you look even more handsome!"

Todoroki cleated his throat and he turns his back to [Name]. She covered her face with her hand and hiding her burning, red face from the world. Todoroki has his back to [Name] to hide his red ears and his light blush on his cheeks. He wasn't expecting [Name] to be so bold.

***

"What would you like?" Todoroki asked, the two of them standing in a open food market. He looks around until he looks at [Name], seeing stars in her eyes and a little drool escaping her mouth. "Get whatever you want. I'll pay."

"No! My dad left me some money," [Name] informed, snapping out of her state. She smelt all kinds of good food and her mouth kept watering. "It's just everything smells good!"

"It does, but I only smell the ramen noodles," Todoroki stated, pointing to the stand of ramen noodles.

[Name] looked at Todoroki then the food stands. "Not only the ramen noodles, but the crab, squid, yellowtail, and so much more. The crab is being served cooked right now. The squid is being sliced right now and the yellowtail is out for grabs."