Epilogue

"Sebastian where are you!"

Rose looks around the tall buildings for her husband, almost a hundred years have passed. Time flies by when you're a demon. Rose runs around looking for Sebastian, they were on their way to visit their nephew when she ran ahead and lost him.

She ran into someone "ah- sorry" she bows

The boys look down at her as she stands up

"Don't worry about it, it was an accident" one of the boys say

"yeah" the other agrees

The two boys were blushing.

"By any chance have you seen this tall guy with black hair and brownish/red eyes?" Rose asks

"No but" one of the boys places his hand on her shoulder "we'll be happy to help you look for him"

They hear someone clear their throat behind them, they could feel a murderous aura.

"pardon me but why are you touching my wife"

The boys turn to the man behind them "w-wife"

"Sebby" Rose smiles happily and hugs him "they were just helping me find you"

Sebastian looks down and rubs her head "is that so?" he looks back up at the boys with a glare and a smile "then I should thank them shouldn't I?"

"N-no need" one of the boys stutter nervously

"y-yeah happy to h-help" the other boys agreed

The two boys quickly ran off and Rose tilted her head in confusion.

"I wonder why they ran away like that?" Rose questions confused

"Humans..." Sebastian chuckles "such scared little things"

"hm?" Rose looks up at him

"nothing my lady" Sebastian picks her up "let me carry you, it'll be easier to carry you this way"

"ok" Rose smiles and wraps her arms around his neck

-

Rose pushes open the doors of the mansion "Vincent! Your Aunt Rose and Uncle Sebastian are here to see you!"

A man in his 30s sighs as he walks down the stares "Aunty please, my son is sleeping"

"aw but I came all this way to see you" Rose whines "my brother Ciel, your father, and your mother Elizabeth would've been happy to see me"

"Uncle Sebastian" Vincent greets him with a simple nod

"Hello" Sebastian greets

"Come on Aunt Rose at least look a bit older, you still look like a teenager" Vincent smiles at his childish aunt who was running around the mansion

"Well she's still a young demon after all" Sebastian chuckles

"right" Vincent laughs and shakes his head

After spending the night there Rose and Sebastian leave in the morning. As they walk through the forest they hear rustling. They exchange a look before both throwing a knife in opposite directions.

"ow"

"senpai you could've dodged that"

Grell and Ronald both jump out.

"Hello Sebas-chan~" Grell greets

"Hello Grell" Sebastian greets annoyed

"Still married to the brooding demon I see" Ronald says to Rose

"Still partnered with the idiotic reaper I see" Rose replies

Ronald and Rose exchange a smile while Sebastian and Grell do their little thing, Grell flirts and Sebastian coldly turns him down which only causes Grell more happiness.

"Senpai it's time" Ronald says

"See you later Sebby~" Grell blows him a kiss before him and Ronald leave

"...I hate running into those two" Sebastian says annoyed

"well we have to deal with them for all of eternity" Rose sighs

They suddenly hear screaming.

"Just like all the previous times" Rose says sadly

"yes... let's go" Sebastian picks her up and jumps away

-

The two demon's arrive at the Phantomhive mansion to see it burning to the ground as a young boy, Vincent's son Edwin, was kneeling in front, crying.

"Edwin" Rose calls out

The young boy turns around to see them.

"Aunty?" he questions with tears in his eyes

Sebastian's eyes glow red "young boy.. would you like revenge?"

"Revenge... you mean.. this wasn't an accident!?" the boy asks, his sadness suddenly turning into anger

"of course not" Rose replies "the Phantomhives have made life long enemies and with every new generation comes a new threat" her eyes glowed red "after all, I myself was killed by this very same trick"

Edwin's eyes widened "Aunty... I want revenge"

"then make a contract" Sebastian steps forward "and I will help you"

"really?" Edwin looks at Sebastian "please, make a contract with me! So I can take revenge for my family!"

The two demon's eyes glowed red

Sebastian bows "as you wish, young master"

Time seemed to stop as the two made a contract. Rose stares at the burning mansion, as she saw Grell and Ronald leave she knew that her Nephew and Niece-in-law were already dead. Now her brother's story is once again continued, a young boy and his "sister" seek revenge for their dead family.

"and with that I am now your faithful servant" Sebastian bows to Edwin "what now, my young lord?"

Edwin turns to Rose "Great Aunty Rose, will you stay with me too"

"of course Edwin" Rose smiles "just call me sis.. ok?"

"ok" Edwin smiles a bit

-

The two demons open the doors to the newly fixed mansion.

"the mansion... it's completely fixed" Edwin says completely shocked as he enters

Rose walks up the stairs to see a family portrait of Sebastian, her, Ciel, Lizzy, and Ciel's son Vincent when he was younger(who's now dead). While Ciel and Lizzy were older adults in the portrait, Rose was still young like she is now and Sebastian is the same as always. As she stares at it she feels a hand on her shoulder and she looks up at Sebastian.

"Don't worry, I'll forever stay by your side to protect you and your family" Sebastian tells her

Rose leans against him "I am Rose Phantomhive.. the wife of Sebastian Michaelis... and the little sister of Ciel Phantomhive.. and I will be, as long as I live"

"And I wouldn't want it any other way" Sebastian leans down and kisses her

Rose smiles happily "me neither"