Chapter 25: Fair

I was so blinded by rage that it took me half of the flight to realise that Jaxon would be wondering where the hell I am.

My phone was in my bag, the only bag I grabbed before storming out the door earlier. I'm not even entirely sure what's in it, but that's a problem for later.

Reaching for my phone in the bag, I grab it and hesitantly look at the screen.

48 Missed calls.

30 messages.

Not even looking at the messages, I immediately press on Jaxon's number to call him back. Deciding to get this over and done with sooner rather than later.

He picks up instantly.

"Alejandra Where the Fuck are you." He's not even hiding his anger this time.

Deep breaths A, "On a plane to Italy" May as well be straight up about it.

"What? Why? I swear to fuck you better not be leaving me, because I'll come for you, I don't give two shits whether your father likes it or not, you're coming back to me."

Oh shit, I didn't realise how bad that sounded when I said it.

"No no no, I'm not leaving you I swear. I'll probably be back tomorrow. I just need to personally see to it that someone dies tonight." I explain.

"You better be back. And who exactly are you killing?" He asks curiously.

"Brother's Girlfriend."  I shrug.

I hear him sigh, "Seriously Princess, isn't that a bit extreme. What did she do now?" No its not extreme.

"She put fucking bruises on my cousin Jaxon. I'm not standing for that. All those silly bastards back home might not see through her bullshit but I do. I could handle her cheek, and looked passed the first slap on Gia for my brothers sake, but that's where my kindness runs out. I won't ever fucking tolerate anyone thinking its ok to put hands on my family." And any calmness I had is gone. I'm fuming all over again.

"Ok Princess I get that but do you really have to go all the way to Italy? Cant you just tell your dad or brothers to handle it."

"The last time I told Papa about it, he did nothing. I've let this go for far too long. This bitch is dying tonight and im going to be the one to pull the trigger" with that I hang up not wanting to hear him list of reasons why this is a bad idea. Which would just be very hypocritical since I'm sure if it was him in this situation, Anita would be dead already.

I turn my phone off, knowing he'll try to call back, but I'm not in the mood to talk.

Since I left New York about 6pm, I've calculated that I should land in Italy at about 9am local time. That means that Anita will be in school. I could wait for school to finish, but I'm impatient and angry so looks like this has to be done at school.

Fortunately for me, the Collisimo name has complete control over the police force in Italy so witnesses aren't really a problem. Although I want to traumatise as little amount of people as possible so ill try do it in a more secluded area.

Honestly, I just want to go in there, kill her ass then leave.

***

I've finally touched down in Italy only having 4 hours sleep and already feeling jet lagged. However, my thirst for revenge is fuelling me to keep going. 

I've changed into some spare clothes in the jet bedroom, consisting of jeans a top and leather jacket. The clothes are probably a combination of mine and my mothers. We leave things here and there which is pretty useful for situations like these. last-minute trips are very common in this family.