The Shi Hugsaki™

It was no secret to most of the bigger villain organizations that Izuku was claimed by the LOV, so it really shouldn't have come as a surprise when the boy shows up to some of their meetings. So Shigaraki didn't understand why these so called Yakuza were over reacting so much.

They were in the middle of their negotiation (subtle threat competition) when they realized that there was one more person in here than there should be. A green haired boy was sitting cross legged on the couch with Mimic in his lap, arms wrapped around the doll's body and chin resting on it's head. The yakuza froze, but the League had already gotten used to it and continued to talk.

Toga happily skipped over to the boy with a wide smile, "hey Izu-chan! Is that comfy?"

The boy tiredly nodded, eyes mostly closed as the rest of the yakuza start to get antsy.

"You know what, Izu-kun? I think Twice needs some cuddles, he hasn't been feeling good," Dabi says, hoping to get the boy away from the murder duck.

"I'm fine!" Twice insists, before contradicting himself, "I feel like shit!"

Dabi probably wasn't even finished speaking before Izuku was in Twice's lap, but no one could be sure.

The meeting goes on, everyone doing their best to ignore the kid who obviously does not belong there, which is a useless endeavor as Izuku decides to cuddle the fucking murder duck. Dabi does his best not to face palm because, really, this boy has zero self preservation instincts.

Chisaki twitches but, oddly, doesn't feel itchy, the rest of the room is still, the LOV preparing to fight for Izu. "Odd," he mutters, "are you quirkless, child?"

The room switches from tense to confused as Izuku mumbles that he used to be.

Chisaki nods, turning back to continue the meeting, mind in a whirl wondering why he doesn't get hives from this boy's touch. After trying (and failing) to get Izuku in their deal, they reach an agreement and the LOV leave, leaving Izuku with the murder duck knowing that trying to make the boy do anything is not going to work.

Izu spends a few hours there, moving from person to person and stumbling on a silver haired girl, who somehow disappears right on camera while Izuku is with Rapa.

Needless to say, Chisaki scrambles to find a way to synthases what remained of their stock of Eri's blood while the Midoriyas welcomed a shy little girl into their home (and later into Aizawa's).