(15) Excuse me for my mistake😘

Christian "Kemo"

Ian see nothing but red but I heard Tiny voice  and I stopped and seen I basically beat him dead.

I rubbed my face and told Tiny to get in the car.

I ran up the stairs and went in the room door that was closed and I seen Queen with her head down crying silently holding onto CJ.

I went behind her and held on to them.

"I'm sorry , I'm so sorry Najia" I said and kissed her forehead and kissed my son and left money on her draw and left.

I got in the car and looked at Tiny and it's like she was stuck.

"I'm sorry Tiny" I said.

"...."

"Tiny"I said and looked at her. It's like she was stuck.

I went to her favorite food place and order what she told me she like.

"Tiny I'm sorry you forgive me"

"..."

She had been like this every since I went in the restaurant and back out.

"Tiny" I said and shook her.

"Huh"she said and looked around like she didn't kno where we was.

"Here , and I'm sorry you had too see that"

"It wasn't your fault and - ouuu thankkkk youuu" she said and ate the food like her last meal.

"Sis you gon choke on that shit betta slow yo ass down" I said and laughed.

I lit a blunt and smoked it .

"You fine with me smoking this"I asked and she shook her head still eating the food.

"Damnnnnn , look at sis yall this girl ain't ate since - wait a damn -didn't you just eat" I asked.

"Move" she said pushing the camera and it fell making the video end.

I posted it on my story and tagged her.

"Girl if yo ass spit on my dash boarrdd ima hit yo ugly ass"I said and started the car.

"Okay I'm finish ima eat the rest later that is good"she said wiping her face .

"You should have went on head and ate the rest cause yo ass was eatinggg ....you was eating that shit like I heard Gates eat ass"I said shaking my head.

"The fuck" she said and started laughing.

"I'm fr"I said and chuckled.

"I see" she said and stopped laughing drinking the drink that came with it.

"Tryna go shopping tomorrow"i asked m her.

"Yea , can you call one of your girlfriends I'm bored brotherrr" she said and I call one of them that was named Cookie.

"Hello" she said soft.

"Yoo what you doing"I asked.

"Nothing , watching TV you gon come over soon"she asked.

"Nahh , I got sis wit me"

"Who ? Tiny" she asked.

"The one and only heyy cookie"Tiny said.

Tiny cool with all my girlfriends and some of my hoes wanna get to know her but that's too risky.

"Bae can you come over hereee"

"Girl why would I let my sister third wheel"

"She not just please ima make it up I promise" she said and I smirked.

"Say less we on the way"I said and hung up.

I thought about how I was doing these bitches but my girlfriends ain't even bitches they women and if they find out they gon be heartbroken and bitchy boo hurt.

So ima teach my sister the game so she won't get did how I'm doing these females and bitches.

"Ima teach you the game sis cause ion want you getting played like a bitch first off don't give them to real name or tiny just say something like T"I said in all seriousness .

"And if he say what's your real name just say that isn't your business or sum shit"

"Okay" she said.

"Ima teach you how to sho-"

"AHT that's enough big bro"she said patting my arm and I laughed.

"Headass"

We pulled up to Cookie crib and I seen cookie look out the window.

Minutes later she was knocking on my window doing a stupid face .

"Ahh, heyyyyy Tinyyyyyyy"

"Hi cookie you got something i can munch on in there"

"You know I keep snacks just for you boo"she said and Tiny skinny ass ran in the house.

"Hey baeeee"Cookie said.

"Yoo"I said and hugged her and we went in the house.