Chapter one

She was looking for a cat. A cat! 

Enola was fed up with all of the small cases she had to solve. She knew she wanted to start small but Enola is never the type of girl to do something boring. Having successfully solved all her cases so far she desperately needed to do something more exciting. 

After successful finding Mrs Maples ginger tabby cat Enola went back to her lodgings frustrated. Angrily pacing around her bedroom Enola tried to think of what on earth she was meant to do next she wanted something more exciting she craved adventure. If only she was on the run again with Tewskesbury at least that was exciting.

Tewskesbury missed Enola. He was fed up of attending galas and balls and being in the public eye. All he wanted to do was enjoy his love of flowers and be allowed to do what he wished. It felt as though all he was doing was boring Lord work. He had cast his vote and now with no other vote to uphold he was just waiting for the next visit he would have to make to the courts.

He went to the flowers market today. It was a bit out of his way to go to the market from his home but he couldn't help it. Flowers made a great deal to him and he had to get some more to press. Going back felt so surreal rembering how Enola had found him amongst the flowers. If only he knew her address to sent her a special flower.