𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞- 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞 

𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞

"Where's Belle?" Joshua quickly asked Skylar as he and Holden rushed in the car Skylar had picked the boys up from the airport later that day. "She's back at Elena's place. I finally got her to leave the hospital after a couple hours but she was determined to go speak to her father. She legit told me to just drop her off and come pick you guys up." Skylar explained to them as she drove out of the airport.

"What exactly happened after you guys. . . heard the news?" Holden asked his girlfriend as his voice lowered on the very sensitive topic. "Isabella didn't speak for two hours straight. She couldn't stop crying and it got worse after hearing everything that was happening with the baby." Skylar sighed softly as she stopped at the red light.

"What happened exactly?" Joshua furrowed his eyebrows but he knew Isabella was going through something tough. "From what I gathered Elena was having difficulties delivering the baby but just seconds after the baby was delivered Elena closed her eyes. The baby is having trouble breathing and that got Bells to freak out even more. It got her so panic some doctors and nurses had to help me calm her down." Skylar explained to the two as she stopped at the red light.

"I feel so bad for Bells." Holden shook his head, not being able to imagine what Isabella is going through. "Ever since Elena got in her life she has become like one of Belle's best friends. They were pretty close." Joshua closed his eyes before looking out the window knowing how close they were.

"There's something else." Skylar fiddled with her fingers before looking over to Holden and back at Joshua. "What is it?" The duo asked as they wondered what else could happen. "It seems like Elena had a feeling of what would happen because before Bells and I could leave one of the doctors came and told us. . ." Skylar took a deep breath in as she didn't know how to announce it.

"What did they tell you?" Joshua raised an eyebrow as he moved to sit in the middle seat. "If anything happened to Elena, Elena herself legally made it so Bells is the baby's guardian." Skylar responded before she started to drive again as Holden and Joshua turned to her in shock. "So you're saying Belle is technically by law the baby's mother?" Joshua slowly questioned as he was processing the information.

"Yes." Skylar nodded as she knew exactly what was going through his mind because it went through her mind as well. "How's that possible? Bells has barely been an eighteen year old for a couple hours." Holden furrowed his eyebrows as he didn't really understand how it could happen.

"I don't know. I guess Elena had already thought about this when she found out she was pregnant." Skylar sent her boyfriend a confused expression before paying her attention back on the road. "She isn't answering her phone and her mom is worried too." Joshua huffed as he tried to call Isabella but he got no response other than a text from Katy.

"Well maybe her father and her are in a heated argument and that's why she's not answering." Holden suggested as he didn't want to picture anything worse than it already is. "I don't know. None of this has a good feeling. Skylar can't you drive any faster?" Joshua shook his head as he was filled with worry and fear even when speaking to the blonde.

"I'm trying to but you have to remember I have to watch out for people." Skylar responded before she nodded over to the people crossing the streets. "Don't worry Josh we'll be there soon enough." Holden tried to assure his best friend seeing how he was reacting.

Joshua shook his head not being able to shake the feeling of stress wishing he was with Isabella right that moment. All he could think of is how hard this was all for Isabella having this happen just the day after her birthday.