Chapter Thirty One

Jess's POV

"Stand" he sneered, pointing his wand at me.
"Oh I thought I should stay on my knees might make bellie over here jealous, the way she talks about you I'm sure she'd die for you to tell her get on them for you" I retorted smugly. Oh my wizard God why did I do that?
An angry sound came from Bellatrix but Voldemort's mouth curled into a twisted smile.
"Just like your father" he continued.
"Don't speak about my father you son of a bitch" I screamed. He gave me a look which made me want to vanish but no matter how much I wanted to I just sat there.
"Now I'm only going to ask you once" he exclaimed, staring at me as if he was examining my soul "Where is Dumbledore keeping it?"
I had expected something that maybe I could actually understand but at this point all I knew was dumbledore has hidden something and what ever it was Voldemort wanted it and he thought I knew where it was. I stared at him with a blank expression.
"Well I know you have this whole mysterious thing going on with the black robes and stuff but your gonna have to be a little bit... You know less vague"
He stared at me with that face, which i suspect he liked to practice in a mirror every morning because it was really frightening.
"Don't toy with me girl, I know that before your father died-"
"He was murdered" I added harshly.
"Was Murdered" he continued "he was working on something top secret with Dumbledore and I also know that you on numerous occasions have visited with Dumbledore to discuss this"
"Okay I'm officially lost" I said but really I knew exactly what he was talking about but I didn't actually know what it was. After I came to Hogwarts Dumbledore had confided in me that he was working on finishing what my father had started before he was killed. He thought I might know something about it and warned me never to mention it, to anyone. Alas I had no clue as to what it actually was, I tried to play it off like I knew so that maybe Dumbledore would tell me what it actually was but its Dumbledore so obviously I didn't get it out of him. I mean right now I don't know whether it's useful or not that I don't know what it is. Voldemort was continuing to stare at me this time a little taking back but still evil. What did he expect me to just know all these top secret plans and to just give them up that easily.
"So... Now we've established that. Can I go?" It was a pretty stupid question but worth a try.
A cackle came from Bellatrix and I contemplated making a joke about it but I decided against pushing my luck.
"If you know nothing, you're useless to me" He answered.
"Yeah, so I'll just be on my way" I said standing up and turning around.
"Kill her" He sighed.
"Master" someone had just interrupted.
"Regulus?" Voldemort's cold voice for the second time tonight was a little shocked.
"I think we should keep her, maybe she does know something. Dumbledore could of covered it or she's just lying and if what you said about her and Dumbledore is true he may give it up for her" Regulus intervened.
I didn't know whether to be great full that he stopped them killing me or that I was about to be kidnapped.
"My lord?" Regulus's voice had become almost frightened as Voldemort placed a hand on his shoulder.
"You have proven to be a great asset regulus once again"
Regulus let out a breath as I also did.
"Take her" he yelled.
Then it was black.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sirius POV

I ran outside just in time to see him disapparate with Jess. I looked at regulus who gave me a nod and my heart stopped. She's gone.
The others had just appeared behind me. They looked around confused. I turned and began walking slowly back to where Remus was with Aniek. I sat down on the ground next to Remus.
"Where's Jess, Is she okay?"
He asked looking up from Aniek.
"She's gone"

Okay guys I have finally finished it! I wanna that everyone who stuck with me to the end with my lazy updating. Thank you for all the comments and votes I still can't believe how many there are! I am going to be writing a sequel. So if you have any suggestions for a name for it. Comment it below.
As always thank you for reading, maybe next book we will finally get the jirius action we all need and want.

Comment, Vote, Share :)

Love you all my dear readers you're all sexy! <3

I less than three you humans