{Into The Surface!First Soiree} (TPC Exclusive Frans Scenarios)

Into The Surface!

Into The Surface! is one of the TPC's many private roleplaying series, exclusively displayed only for the core and star members of the TPC's eyes only.

The story is Multiverse-based, and follows after young little Frisk frees all monsters from the Underground. She lives with her duncles (dad-uncles); the skeleton brothers, and together, goes through many adventures throughout their life on the Surface. But as they wandered further, their journey leads them to the discovery of multiverses and alternate universes, meeting their alternate selves.

I couldn't tell you much about ITS! since it's exclusive TPC content. This means, outside readers are off-limits with stories like this. Like you, pinksterz.💕

Now, this? I got permission from the core organization to exclusively display some Frans scenarios found lurking in ITS!, for one condition; lock this chapter as a seven-key-holed Level 4! None, I mean, none of the chapters here in Why Not? can achieve this level, that explains why this private chapter is highly valued to the members of the TPC. (edited: ya know what? We decided to unlock this anyway, since I've made a book about ITS! :P)

This chapter shows sneak peeks on the Frans scenarios located in the latest episode of Into The Surface! The episode, entitled 'First Soiree', is about the first Prom Night of the Frisks' Multiverse school; Underversal High, and how the Sanses dealed with their Frisks.

⚠Please be warned that the chapter, and the whole series, contains Multiversal ships, for example, this AU's Sans is shipped to that AU's Frisk or that AU's character, got that? I'm warning you in case you ain't comfortable with shipping Multiversally.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Classic!Frisk x Classic!Sans

(Frisk is a teenager in this episode. And Spoiler Alert! The Classic Frans ship is one-sidedly canon. Guess who's suffering in a one-sided love triangle?)

"Duncle Sans!" The brunette cried, happily prancing towards the skeleton, whose expression was that of irritation and annoyance at the current tv show playing in the television. A Mettaton show, that's for sure.

He jerked his skull to face the girl, beaming brightly at her presence, "what's with ya, kiddo?"

"Oh, you know..." she shyly paused, twirling a strand of her soft chocolate brown hair as she nervously announced, "Professor Ink invited all of us to our school's first ball night! Which means..."

Sans eye sockets widened, his crystal white pinpricks shrinking at the mention of such a gathering. He wasn't that type of a person, who's all for big fancy parties. So no surprise at all, he flailed his hands about, leaning back at the couch in a casual manner.

"nope, sorry. nu-uh, ya ain't draggin' me to any prom, nor would ya try to dress me up in some stupid flashy suit. i'm staying right here, and that's that." He argued in defense, refusing to leave the couch.

Frisk could only sigh, "I knew you'd say that. I've already told Duncle Papyrus, and he agreed, tagging Mettaton along wi--"

"aaand, that's another reason i can't come! i don't wanna sit around, watching my brother dance with his fricking tin-headed fiancé." He shrugged, ready to hit the sack once more, "i mean, i ain't stoppin' ya. ya can go if ya want. but ya had to count me out of it."