13. My Tutor

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"WAIT WHAT?" I closed my ears while Jimin kept shooting questions about the dinner I had last night. Today morning, my parents confirmed that Jungkook is my tutor and there was nothing I could do about it. My life is ruined.

"Shut up for a second, Jimin," I said and he kept quiet. I sighed in relief and ate my lunch quietly, so did he. The bell rang and I went back to my class. For some reason, Jungkook didn't come to school. According to the entire school, this was the first time he was absent. When Jimin asked Yoongi the reason, he shrugged and said that he probably overslept. The only people capable of doing that are the Min brothers. So Jungkook must be absent for another reason.

We had chemistry now and the questions she was asking sounded alien to me. I looked out of the window and saw the sky had dark, nimbus clouds. It was going to rain for sure. And I don't have an umbrella. I am going to get soaked and probably get cold. That means no school and more time to watch anime.

After few hours of non-stop teaching, the school time ended. It was time to go home. It was raining heavily and I had no umbrella and no raincoat to protect myself from the falling drops.

"Need an umbrella?" I turned back and I saw Jimin holding a purple umbrella which had stars on it. He had the same umbrella since kindergarten, at least that's what his mom told me.

"Yeah. Sorry for shutting you up," I rubbed the back of neck and looked at him. He smiled and hugged me.

"Don't worry. If that playboy does anything to you, stab him with a cross," I giggled at what he said and pulled away from the hug. I smiled and we went out into the rain. The umbrella couldn't protect us both. We were half soaked but that didn't matter. What matter right now was, how to run all the way to my house and not catch a cold and die?

"You can take my umbrella if you want," he handed me the purple thing and I shook my head.

"I am going to run to my house as fast as a ninja, Nin-Nin," I said and made a weird ninja pose. I had no clue what I did, but Jimin laughed till he broke his stomach. I ran to my house, fighting against the raindrops. It was cold and I was shivering badly. Please don't get a cold and die. I still haven't finished watching all my favorite anime.

I finally reached home and pounded on the door. My mother opened the door and glared at me.

"Is it necessary to pound—what the heck is this? Why are you drenched from top to bottom?" Can't you see outside, mom? It is fricking raining!

I went inside and my mom hurriedly fetched a towel to dry myself. I looked down at my shirt and saw it was completely wet and my entire body under the shirt was visible. It was translucent. If I had abs, I would look hot. But I had a normal tummy, so it was just weird...I guess? I dried myself with the towel and went upstairs to change my clothes. I opened the door and when I saw what was inside, I screamed. Screamed at the top of my lungs and probably broke every single human being's eardrums who were currently present in the house. I banged the door shut and raced downstairs.

"WHAT IS THE MATTER—"

"WHAT IS JUNGKOOK DOING IN THERE?" I interrupted my mom and pointed upstairs.

"He came early for doing some project."

"What?"

"And he is here to tutor you," she winked and ran off to the kitchen. I stood there in utter confusion. What? I face-palmed myself and went upstairs. I wish I was dead. I reached for the door knob and then saw my clothes. Shit! I am legit half naked. Not exactly. It was still wet and you could see my tummy and chest. I took my bag and hugged it in front of me and made sure it covered the front part of myself. I opened the door and immediately dashed into the bathroom.