I'm dating idiots!

*Lucas point view*

I'm relaxing at the guild after a big quest for taking down some monsters. Gramps had a good idea adding a pool to the guild, which everyone had fun in. Floating on the water feels nice, but still remembering that dream.

"Hey Luca!"

I got lost until I heard a voice.

"Isaac, what's up?"
"Mira wanted us to do some shopping. Melody and Echo are helping to and have already left."

It's a good way to get me distracted. I left the pool to get change into a casual attire. (Photo above)

Looking around the town to see it's pretty busy, they had some nice items selling. I should probably get Sting and Rogue something as well as the other Sabertooth. I bought some gifts. I notice walking around that Gajeel and Lily were looking at some weapons.

Gajeel was more like eating them.

"Oh hey it's you, you seriously need to keep an eye on your little lovers." Gajeel with an annoyed tone.
"Wait they're here?!"
"Apparently they were looking for Frosch, the one in the frog suit." Lily said.

Knowing one thing, they manage to lose Frosch and Rogue is probably pissed. Gajeel said he was giving threats and it made him a little angry. I asked them where they went and headed towards that direction.

"I'm sure Frosch is fine!"
"Do you remember what Rogue was like the one time we lost Frosch? I had to keep him out of trouble, I still know he hasn't change."

We kept talking as we were walking to the direction and notice Carla and Wendy shopping.

"Hey! Wendy!"
"Hey Luca, are you doing some shopping too?"
"Technically yes but right now I'm looking for some people." "Does it have to do with the Sabertooth dragons?" Carla asked me.

"Yeah! Have you seen them?"

Wendy told me a little earlier they went up to them asking if they've seen Frosch. Rogue of course gave Wendy threats making Sting hit him. I honestly question why I agreed to date these idiots.

They pointed me to the direction, I told Isaac we should split up to find them and Frosch. I started off going to building to building looking for them.

I suddenly notice Frosch is standing by the map looking for something, my guess is the guild.

I jumped down landed out her direction.

"Hey Frosch, what you doing?"
"I'm just looking for a way to get back to the guild."

She looked back at the board and I looked up and couldn't believe what I was seeing. Rogue is groping Yukinos chest and Sting hit him hard.

*Third point view*

"Dude! That was totally not cool and after we start dating Luca! He's going to be angry with you!" Sting yelled at him.
"Sorry my mistake." Rogue said weakly after getting beat by Sting.
"There you guys are!" Isaac said catching the group's attention.

"Hey Isaac what are you doing here?" Lector asked
"Me and Luca were doing some shopping until we heard you guys were looking for Frosch. And you two shouldn't worry about Luca finding out because look." Isaac said pointing to where Frosch and Luca are at.

Rogue and Sting slowly turn to see Luca giving them a death glare. It made them scared for what's going to happen next.

"Hey Luca, what's wrong?" Frosch asked worried.
"Oh it's nothing. I just saw some perverted guy." He said, Rogue could feel the word pervert stabbing through him.