Satrinava siblings as your partner

Ok for what i have seen since the last chapter this has won by a lot, but I think I'll have each chapter at the beginning have a vote list for what chapters you wish to see so that I can actually somewhat have a schedule with my uploads
For this chapter would you rather see:

Satrinava siblings mystery chapter
Or
M6 with a mc who is a mischief maker

Nafizah

You and her started dating a couple years ago and what you have found out is: She is rather distant but does show her affection to you. In fact she often surprises you with light kisses to the temple or cheek and when alone some rather breathtaking kisses that leave your lips tingling after. She often tells you about her daydreams or thoughts which she never does to anyone else. She also wants you to be by her as much as she can. Overall she is very romantic but also has her usual distant aspect to her.

Nazali

Dear lord someone help them, how can someone drink more coffee than Julian? Other than their lack of a sleep schedule, addiction to coffee, and just overall busy schedule, they actually are a very attentive partner. You and your needs are their top priority and don't bother trying to say otherwise it won't work. They usually take you with them when they travel for their doctor work but unless you say otherwise won't let you see the more gruesome bits of their profession. They try to be in bed with you every morning and night to make sure you are safe, they even might sleep but their schedule can often get in the way. They do actually do self care so don't worry too much about that.

Navra

She often is beside you when in public. Not gonna lie she finds immense satisfaction in dragging you to festivals with her. She even takes you to her pottery studio hear Nopal. She does like to keep you as well taken care of as possible since she hates seeing you frown or upset. She enjoys the kisses she gets to sneak from you while in public or around her family. She teaches you lots of things including pottery but also lets you teach her things as well. She often buys you random gifts, like we are talking just randomly goes over to you during the day and hands you something.

Nahara

She can and will make you train with her, not because she thinks your weak but just wants to make sure you can without a doubt defend yourself if needed. Honestly is probably one of the most flirtatious just because she likes your reaction to it. She actually finds your hobbies interesting and occasionally will take part in them. She can and will pin you against a wall just for fun and there is nothing you can do to stop her. She can and will dom the shit out of you if you act out too much. Overall she is that one partner that you know loves you so much but also know that if you misbehave she will make you regret it in the end, how though is up to her and you.

Nasmira

One of the most calm, you both often spend time at her resorts. She likes to randomly give you hugs or hold you close since she likes the feeling of you against her or in her arms. She is rather gentle with you but also knows you are strong. She often visits you throughout the day just because she can. She often likes to be around you just because she enjoys your company. You both are the lovey dovey couple that most people want to be. She can and will kiss you in public, just a quick peck on the lips but it still is there. In private she holds kisses for much longer and often keeps her hands on you in any way she can.

Natiqa

So either you cause trouble with her, get pranked by her, or help her with work. You both often prank others or just have a prank war with eachother. Whatever work you have is often hard to get done since she keeps interfering with it. She is not ashamed to pull you into a alley or crevasse in a public place to make out with you but won't if your uncomfortable about it. She actually likes to fluster you almost as much as Nahara does, but instead she just likes to do it because its there. She enjoys when you help her with work since she knows she can get done quicker and hang out with you more.

Ok so I played Lucio's new chapter right when it came out and I got the upright ending! I don't get my heart damaged which is amazing! Since I have a feeling like how Julian's was that the reversed ending is going to be heartbreaking in some way.