Chapter 29

When lesson is finally over I feel a little sore from not stretching first, I make my way into the changing rooms and drop my bag into a stall before leaving to go use the bathroom real quick.

I arm dry my hands on my way back to the changing rooms but walking in brings my whole mood down, I find blondie drawing on my school shirt "What the hell are you doing." I get her attention her head swivels towards me and then she smiles.

"Just stating the obvious," she moves out the way and I see in bold letters whore written on the back of my white school shirt. I don't let myself feel anything for a second and then I drag myself back into reality.

She's mad at me because her little alpha spent the week with me and not her, well it really shows how insecure she is about her relationship with 'alpha Malic'. "Are you done?" I move towards her and she gets out the way, I stuff my things into my backpack the walk out as calmly as possible.

I'm not trying to let her know how much she just triggered me, whore? What did I do to be called a whore? I didn't even kiss him and I'm a whore? That's a wild assumption.

I walk away existing the p.e. block when I hear my name being called, I turn to see Tomas doing a slow jog towards me, I can't help but spot a handsome Saint not far behind him. "Where you going?"

"I need to go get an extra shirt." I tell him as he comes closer and closer.

"What happened to the one you came with?" He finally catches up to me so I start walking.

"I miss placed it." I shrug, I don't care the cause I'm not one to snitch. "Do you know if the office gives out extra shirts?"

"I don't-" the bell ringing cuts him off.

"You get to lesson, I'll just figure it out." I tell him.

"You sure?"

"Yes." I walk away from him and continue my path towards the office, I walk up to the desk and notice she's talking on the phone so I take the time to wait. The second bell rings letting me know I'm definitely late to class now. "Hi,"

"Hey sweetie, how can I help you?" She smiles to me.

"I need an extra shirt, I miss placed mine during p.e." I tell her going with my first lie.

"Oh sweetie we don't hand out extra's anymore," she gives me a sad smile "try the councils office, if she doesn't have any try your parents."

"Okay." I nod.

"That's the best I can do, sorry sweetheart." She apologized again.

"No it's fine, thank you." I head off leaving, she must be human considering how many time she apologizes. It's rare to hear that form an egoistic werewolf.

I glance towards the exit just wanting to go home but quickly change my mind and start my hunt towards the councils office, I honestly think I made it worse because I ended upstairs for some reason.

I go back down two flights of stairs then stay close to the wall making my way back to the reception to ask for directions, "Jesus Christ!" I gasp walking into and oversized male as I take my left turn. I step away recognizing the scent before anything.

"Here." Saint looks down at me handing me a bag.

"What is it?" I take two steps back.

"A shirt." My eyes go back down to the bag.

"I don't need a shirt." I lie.

"Just take the shirt Nadia." I almost melt at the way he says my name but I compose myself.

"Where'd you get it?" I question.

"My car." He sighs lowering the bag back to his side. Hmm, I wonder how he has a girls shirt in his car.

"Who's is it?"

"Mine." The one word does something to me, I don't know why but it does. I reach my hand out and he gives me the bag "How'd you loose your shirt anyways?" He asks me and we start making our way towards the girls bathroom.

"I didn't loose it, I missed placed it." If he knows I needed a shirt, I think he knows the lie I originally came up with. I step inside the girls bathroom and to my surprise Saint follows me in. I'm a little confused at first but I just go into the handicap stall which is the biggest and start getting changed.

I put some roll on deodorant and then walk out with my white bralette on and Saints shirt with the buttons undone, I drop my bag on the counter and hurry to fix the shirt. Thank God it's short sleeved because it's already big on me, I do the first three buttons and keep going.

I do a little bow at the end because of over hanging then look at myself in the mirror, not that bad. I look over at Saint who is too looking at me and then look around for my tie. "Where's my tie?" I go back to the stall where I go changed but don't fine it.

"Probably in your bag." He reaches over into my bag.

"Don't!" I try stop him but he's already digging into my bag "Can you not?" I grab my bag form him to see he already has a grip on something, my shirt. "Give that back." I try reaching over to him but he stretches his arm further away from me.

"I thought you missed placed this." He raises an eyebrow.

"Turns out it was in my bag all that time." I shrug "Now give it back so I can put it on!" I reach over again but he backs up further away from me, I grab his arm pulling it down then grip my shirt and yank as hard as I can at it "Give it back Saint!" I look up at him realizing too late that I said his name out loud.

"Why?" He yanks it out my hand making the fabric burn a little with it's out my grip.

"So I can put it on." I say a little softer and he examines me for a bit, the silence kills me and we both just stand there fighting over a piece of fabric.