Part 30: My fiance

I had a sour expression on my face. I didn't even bother to hide it. 

This person.......My fiance. 

He always appeared at the times where he was the last person I wanted to meet. 

It was like he was stalking me, but only popped out when he wanted to. 

"I was looking at the profiles of the people who formed the Villinie Dukedom. It is very important to acknowledge your ancestors. For that, I am very grateful." I told him. 

I then realised that I was talking as if this were an assignment for me to write about, and I was reporting to him. 

My face became red, and I looked down, ashamed. 

'How could I?! I was speaking to the Future King himself! And I made it sound as if I had homework for this!!! Damn stupid reflex!!!'

"What's wrong?" Albert bent down on his knees to look at my face. 

His eyes stared through mine, as if they could see everything in my mind. 

I had never really noticed before, but his eyes were a dark shape of blue, like the ocean at sunrise. They weren't muddy. They were clear enough to pass as almost see-through ones. 

They were.................beautiful................

No, wait. What am I thinking?!

Every capture target's beauty were on a whole different level. 

I can't fall for something like this!!! I was the villainess!

But even the former Roselyn couldn't resist his charms. 

He was perfect in everyway. 

Supreme status and power, amazing grades, over-the-top strength, high levels of magic, appealing looks. 

He was perfect in every aspect, no matter how you argued with it.

I reminded myself that I had yet to give an answer to the royal in front of me. 

"Ah.......It's nothing!" 

"Hmmm? Is there something on my face?" He placed his hands on his cheek. 

"N-no! Of course not!" I said, not knowing what to do. 

He had noticed! I mean..........it's not that bad to stare at the face of your fiance, right?

I gulped, with the big hope of him not regarding me as a female pervert. Or just not noticing it at all. Which was a bit too..........impossible. 

He had definitely  noticed. 

Please don't tease me! I just hoped he wasn't that type of person. He should be a good person, I think. 

"Is my face that handsome for even the iron woman, Roselyn Villinie, to gaze at?" He gave me a teasing look. 

Nope. He definitely was that sort of person. Forget me even thinking he wasn't. 

"I think you have it wrong, Your Majesty." I said with a stern face. 

The words 'Iron Lady' had brought me back to my proper senses. 

Even though I had no idea who gave me this title, I sort of enjoyed it. It was like calling me an impenetrable wall, a proper lady. Never faltering to a cute boy. 

And thank god he used those words. I would have been done for if he didn't.
The thought of him seeing me this vulnerable was worse than dying.