Ch32 - Fortunately, you are not a girl.

When they were meeting in game, it was rare that they had time to converse. Kang Shengzhe glanced at the computer screen in front of him. On the university application page, he was ranked first in the ranking for the Liberal Arts College in A University. He rotated his chair, deciding not to pay attention to the registration anymore as he typed: — Having a good time in the Imperial Capital?

You Liangxing: — Imperial Capital?

You Liangxing had never divulged his location to [don't want to move], and [don't want to move] had to explain: — Your friend yesterday...

After recalling what he meant, You Liangxing replied: — It's alright.

A moment later, he added: — A little hot.

Kang Shengzhe: — I will be going to the Imperial Capital soon.

You Liangxing: — Tourism?

Kang Shengzhe: — For work.

For work, You Liangxing felt somewhat confused by those two words. However, now was not the time to ponder about it deeply, so he only said: — En.

Kang Shengzhe: — Do you have any recommendations regarding scenic spots that must be seen?

You Liangxing summarized: — Historic sites.

While the method of induction was executed well, it did not achieve the effect that usually came with the induction.

When a person goes to Beijing, historical sites naturally needed to be seen, but historical sites in Beijing.... There were really too many.

Kang Shengzhe could not suppress a smile as he asked: — Historical sites... Pfft, are you up for a game?

Previously, when You Liangxing went online, he was intending to pass the time by playing a game. However, over the course of their questioning and answering, that time has passed. He replied: — No longer.

Kang Shengzhe did not mind: — Then see you tonight.

You Liangxing agreed, they had already made arrangements yesterday to try the matchup again. As he was about to go offline, [don't want to move] sent another message.

[don't want to move]: — By the way, let's open mics tonight, alright?

Suddenly, a loud cry rang out, containing an abundance of emotions.

You Liangxing turned his head, only to see Liang Chulin frowning, enmity oozing as he glared at the screen. "Brother Liang Liang, look at it!"

You Liangxing looked over. The registration period had ended, and in the subsequent confirmation list, Liang Chulin's examinee identity numerals was stable and within the Liberal Arts College of A University.

You Liangxing: "?"

Liang Chulin sighed in despair as he explained: "It's not about me, I definitely got in. Look above! There's another person above!"

You Liangxing raised his gaze, and sure enough, there was another person who was ranked above. However, the name was not made public, and the only visible information was his official ranking, which was above Liang Chulin.

That person was first, Liang Chulin was second.

Liang Chulin said: "It must be him, That Kang Shengzhe, ah right, Kang Shengzhe is the repeat student I was talking about. However, his name is not important; what is important is his rank. Other than him, there's no one else who can accomplish it, so it's definitely him!"

Liang Chulin hugged his head for a while, and voiced his sorrow, "This is a nightmare, a nightmare ah."

You Liangxing patted his shoulder. Depressed, Liang Chulin jumped to the counter to buy two more old popsicles.