Good to heart broken

Nate's POV:

I woke up to so much fucking noise this morning. It's Saturday, like what the hell. I walked down stairs and followed the noise into the kitchen, everyone was already down here and looking like their ready to leave.

"Well goodmorning sleeping beauty, did you sleep well last night," Johnson told me laughing.

"Ha you're a comedian JJ. Where are you going? It's fucking Saturday."

"Johnson and I are going over to Nash and Cams house for a little bit. Ever since we moved down here we've been to busy hanging out at Cesar's and Alicia's that we kinda forgot about them," Jack told me putting his plate in the sink and waiting for Johnson to finish his food.

"I'm going to hangout with Anna. First day out as an official couple. I don't know a movie, oh and Alicia told me Anna loves roller skating so I'm taking her there," Sam told me with a smile as big as the fucking Joker.

"So you all have plans. Thanks for telling me! I mean i guess I could hangout with Cesar."

"No can do G. He's out with some relatives today, but Alicia is free today she couldn't get up from bed this morning according to Cesar," JJ told me with a smirk.

"What makes you think I want to hangout with Alicia," I told him denying the fact that I actually really do.

"Aw come on man! We all know you have a thing for her, and some little bird told me she might like you too," Sam replied.

"I mean ya but I don't know, you guys know my fucking past I.. I just can't. Also 'a little bird' ! Anna is changing you into a fucking softy man," I laughed changing the subject.

"Shut up man! I got to go. You should too G! Alicia's waiting," Sam said running out the door before I could do anything to hurt his ass.

"We should too. Also we moved here to start over. The past is in the past Nate. The future lies ahead of us and that's why JJ and I might start doing music again, and I think you should too man... Hey maybe another part of you're future, new beginning what ever the hell they call it, is just a mile drive away," Jack told me, then walked away with Johnson behind him.

What if he's right. I should leave every bad ass thing I did in the past. Also is he right about Alicia? I really hope so but I still can't get over the thought that I might hurt her like I did to so many other girls back in Omaha. Yet that's the thing though, Alicia isn't like those other girls. I put that all in the back of my head and went to get ready to hangout with Alicia.

Alicia's POV:

I woke up to the sound of someone knocking on the door and ringing the door bell at the same time. It's Saturday, what the hell. When I opened the door I was seriously going to go all Mexican on the freakier for waking me up but then saw it was Nate.

"Nate! What the hell! It's 9:30 in the morning on a Saturday! Why are you knocking and ringing my door bell like some crazy wild animal!"

"Well sorry! I heard you were going to be all lonesome today cause everyone is out so I thought, hey why not take Alicia out so she won't be stuck at home with no car and no food."

"I have food you idiot."

"I didn't just want to say car and food popped into my head so why not," he replied with a smile. "Anyways my friend how about you get out of those sweats and tank top, hope in the shower so you won't be stuck here."

"What if I want to stay in sweats and tank top, sleep till Monday and have a lazy day. I'd only wake up to eat and poop," I whined with a smile at the end.