When You And The Bois Move In Together

It has been 6 months since me, Shoto, and Midoriya graduated UA. I will never forget the memories that we had with our class 1-A friends and what we had with each other. So now, I'm now 17 years-old and the boys are both 19 years-old. ( A/N: Don't judge meh about the ages plz. My brain isn't for math. IT WAS MADE FOR ANIME AND GAY MHA SHIPS!!! YEET!!) I was now with Shoto and Midoriya at my house getting my ready to move out. 

Why? Well you see the 3 of us agreed that we will now live in Shoto's house. Both of my parents agreed with me that I can go. I was packing my things in my room. While I was folding my clothes on my bed and putting it in my luggage, I felt 2 familiar hot and cold arms wrapped around me while placing his head on head above. I giggled and to look up to see Shoto smiling at me.

"*Chuckles* Shoto is everything alright?"

"Yes love. It's just that I need my recharge before I finished packing your stuff in the car."-Shoto

"Oh I see. Well here then. *Kisses lips* Well how do you feel now Shoto?"

"Much better love thank you. I will finish up okay love?"-Shoto

"Alrighty then. I'm almost done."

Shoto then smiled at me and kissed on the back of my neck before he felt. My face felt got hot. Then I finished up packing my stuff in my luggage. And I met up with my other boyfriend Midoriya who just came back from Starbucks. Midoriya got my (Favorite Starbuck Drink) and he got a special for him and Shoto. It look familiar. 

(A/N: Here are the drink that Midoriya got

(A/N: Here are the drink that Midoriya got.)

"Hey Midoriya, what drink did you get for you and Shoto?"

"Oh well they called it "One Frapp All" and "Freezer Burn". The mosly base it  one me and Shoto."-Midoriya

"Wow. That's a first Midoriya."-Shoto

"I know right? Oh here Shoto the green one is yours.*Hands drink to him*

"Thank you Midoriya. *Kisses Cheek*"-Shoto

"*Giggles* Your welcome Todoroki-Kun. *Kisses lips*"-Midoriya

So then I said goodbye to my family and went to Shoto house. When we got there we started to unpack my stuff. When I was done I got tired so I slept in. Midoriya and Shoto saw me sleeping so they decided to sleep with me. And we fall once again in a warm and loving embrace.