✧・゚ 𝑰𝑵 𝑩𝑳𝑶𝑶𝑴

☆𝑺𝑨𝑴☆FULCRUMS

☆𝑺𝑨𝑴
FULCRUMS

𝐒𝐎, 𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐓

HELLOOOOOOO IT'S FINALLY HEREEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

AHHHH SO!! This was supposed to go up at like 5AM this morning because I wanted to get it up before you woke up, but I fell asleep while it was uploading to YouTube 😭😭 And THEN, when I woke up at 9, I found a few minor things I wanted to fix, and it took FOUR FUCKING HOURS to edit/upload to YouTube... God.

No because I texted you about this idea back in the BEGINNING OF OCTOBER and it's the END OF DECEMBER 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 LIKE !! I SUCK WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME !! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 !! But yeah, it was literally just 2 and a half months of me collecting all the resources... and usually, I can finish that shit in like, 2 weeks tops (even with a cast as big as this one, like pulling out Maia's scenes from all 5 seasons of The Fosters only took 3 days), but I got sidetracked bc I was binging This is Us while I was pulling out the clips of Mandy and Milo 😂😂 I'm absolutely awful at binge-watching shows ─ I'm not the type of person who can just sit down and finish all four seasons in 3 days ─ so it literally took me 2 months to get through seasons 1-3 (and I'm still only like, halfway through season 4 oops).

ANYWAYS!! LISTEN!! Family dynamics are my shit !! Big happy families, found families, sibling dynamics ─ if you have cute family dynamics in your stories, blood related or not, I'm already hooked. So of COURSE I immediately fell in love with the Blumenthals. Like, @ Tristan and Dahlia please accept my adoption papers, I would like to be a part of this family 🥺🥺🥺 I know you already have 7... but let's make it a solid 8!!

I got the song off the In Bloom playlist on Spotify, so I hope it's a song that you actually like!! And you're not like "Julia... this is cute but why the fuck did you choose this song" LOL. I just wanted a feel-good, upbeat song with some romantic undertones but an overall family vibe? And I definitely feel like, aside from the verses, this song could be describing family bonds.