A U R A

Hey guys-
I hope you guys like this chapter! It's super super adorable haha. Anyways, this chapter will UNFORTUNATELY be the only chapter im posting for today🥺 I know, I know. I'm sorry. But that's because I'm working on the next chapter and it's going to be prettttty long FOR UM PERSONAL REASONS. Please stay tuned. I love you guys so so much.

Without further adieu, I present to you...

A U R A

lucille granger

During lunch, I didn't have an appetite, so I decided to spend time with Lorenzo in the courtyard to kill time.

My mind has been heavy- thoughts are racing at an unexplainable speed.

It's almost like, where do I start?

I should've been smarter; I should've known better. I should've just told him to use condoms anyways.

I knew the vials would stop working over a long period of time. I knew the bloody consequences when having unprotected sex.

I knew how to get pregnant, and yet I didn't take enough precaution.

A part of me feels ashamed; irresponsible, that's for sure.

But I was too invested in us. I was too invested in pleasing Draco whilst receiving the same pleasure back. I was too invested in trying to dig deeper and I was too invested in trying to peel back all that trauma to reveal who Draco truly was.

Do I regret peeling it all back? Never in a million years.

I just regret being so bloody irresponsible in the process.

On top of that, how do I tell Draco?

The big question is when?

"Lucille, are you alright?" Lorenzo interrupted my cloudy head of mine.

"No."

We sat on a stone bench, bathing in the sun to receive its 'healing properties', or whatever Enzo said.

"You and Mrs. Malfoy knew about my own bloody pregnancy even before I did, why would I be alright?"

"Luce-"

"I'm not done talking," I snapped, holding my finger up as he huffed in defeat, "I had every right to know the moment it was suspected, Enzo. So, why didn't you tell me? Why didn't you tell Draco?"

"Because Lucille, given the circumstances, knowing about becoming a possible parent while you have an assignment to fulfill for the Dark Lord can take an absolute toll on your ability to execute the task-"

"Fuck the bloody task!"

"Lucille, you're thinking irrationally-. You don't mean that-"

"I do!"

"You don't-"

"I do!"

"Lucille for fuck's sake we're not 12 years old anymore," He huffed.

Silence emitted, though chatter from behind and around us filled the cold air. The crunching of snow beneath everyone's feet among the people around us were coming from all directions.

"Sorry," I lowly apologized.

"No, don't be sorry, Lucille," He assured, "You have every right to be upset."

I bit my lip nervously. "How do I tell Draco?"

He sighed. "You don't."

I looked at him with confusion. "Excuse me?"