Chapter | 35

taehyung and jungkook were now sitting on the blanket, taehyung laying in between jungkook's legs.....back against his naked chest. they surprisingly weren't feeling too cold. they were happy.

"What time do we need to go to work tomorrow?" taehyung asks jungkook who hums against taehyung's neck pecking it softly.

"around 8 am" jungkook says

"we should head back then" taehyung says standing up as he and jungkook start packing up.

they both walk towards the car carrying all their equipment. jungkook unlocked the doors and opened up the car chucking everything in. he goes towards taehyung's door and opens it before he could reach it.

taehyung giggled at the action and hoped in. jungkook closing the door after him.

after jungkook made sure everything was in jungkook had hoped into the drivers seat and drove back home.

once they arrived jungkook parked the car, both of them hoped out "should we pack all the stuff in the garage?" taehyung asked

"no, the maids are coming in around 6 am tomorrow I already asked them if they could clean the car before we left for work," jungkook said as they walked into the house.

it was around 10:00 pm and they could see that jin was still awake sitting in the lounge. they both walked closer to see yeona still awake watching tv.

"oh you guys are back," jin said while yawning

"why is yeona still awake?" jungkook asks

"everyone else is asleep but yeona wouldn't go to sleep," jin said as taehyung walked up to her causing yeona to look in the direction of the footsteps

"twae!" she says moving around the couch spreading her arms for taehyung to carry her, taehyung smiles and picks her up.

"I'm weady for bwed now" yeona says now causing jin to laugh.

"I'm off to bed now guys night," jin says walking off to his room.

"I will go have a shower could you look to get yeona ready for bed?" jungkook asks as taehyung nods and rushes upstairs, walking towards yeona's room carefully placing her down on her bed tucking her in.

"I lwike you twae" yeona say's

"I like you too bub" taehyung says kissing her forehead

"nwight twae" she mumbles before falling asleep

taehyung smiles as he whispers "night angel" before going to have a shower himself.

after a shower taehyung was now getting changed and walked into his room, he couldn't help but think about what happened today. "I have a boyfriend" taehyung thought while he squealed falling to his bed.

taehyung shut off his light and pulled the covers towards him only for them to get pulled off revealing jungkook.

"uhm who said that you were allowed to sleep alone," jungkook said smiling and hoping into bed with him. taehyung blushed to see jungkook even though they were just together. once jungkook was laying next to taehyung he tuned his head towards him.

"w-why are you l-looking at m-me like t-that" taehyung stuttered shyly

"I just can't believe that you're mine" jungkook whispered. taehyung had no idea that someone was capable of blushing this hard. taehyung shyly turned around facing his back towards jungkook who deeply chuckled

"awhh is my baby shy" jungkook says moving closer to him wrapping his arm over taehyung's waist and pulling the blanket over them both.

"sweet dreams love" jungkook say's kissing taehyung's neck.