Chapter-8

" Y-you"

Widening his eyes, Oliver then nervously took a step back.

" Fancy meeting you here Oliver"

Ocean blue eyes then pierced right through his chocolate brown orbs as the other person began to slowly approach towards Oliver

Tall, lean, and handsome, it was none other than the one and only villain of the game .

" M-my Lord.."

" Idris"

" I- I mean, Idris"

" Yes Oliver?"

" What brings you here?"

" Are you asking me Oliver ? "

' Yes, you idiot'

Gritting his teeth, Oliver then forcefully let out a big smile before flashing all of his pearly white teeth in one go

" Yes, yes! What brings you here Idris?"

" I was just taking a stroll, what about you?"

" Me too...?"

" Are you questioning me Oliver? How would I know that?"

" I was not questioning you, I was answering you back"

" So you dare to talk back to a Royal?

" .... "

Silence was all Oliver could answer as he nervously begin to lower his head down, before apologizing back to the other male

" H-hey, I was just kidding Oliver"

Chuckling, Idris then slowly put his hands back down into his pocket as he begin to fix his gaze back at Oliver.

" I deeply apologize, but I should take my leave now..."

Yes, this was the best option for Oliver.

Avoiding all the main characters, avoiding all the other toxic people in his life and especially avoiding both of the two male leads.

This was what the current Oliver was actually planning on doing, avoiding and fixing all the problems that he will be facing in the coming future.

But no,

Everything then suddenly took a complete U-turn, the story plot and the two male leads.....they were all acting weird and.......funny

" You flatter me Oliver, I find you quite amusing "

He didn't know what was happening, nor he could figure out what was actually going on with the actual story plot.

Oliver wanted to laugh and cry at the same time

The villain, no, the handsome man that was now standing right in front of him had a really weird expression plastered right on his beautiful face.

Oh, how he wished to be this handsome.

Having a beautiful face especially with no acne, if Idris took part in the upcoming beauty contest, then all the beautiful ladies will be no match for his beauty.

" Fuck this.."

Oliver then quietly cursed under his breath as he begin to fix his gaze back at Idris.

"!!"

What surprised him most was not about the intense stare given to him by the taller male but that wide creepy smile .........which was perfectly plastered on his pale white skin.

" Hmm?"

" I-i"

No words came out from his mouth, Oliver felt dumbfounded as he stood there, completely frozen in his tracks.

" I-i, what?"

Idris mimicked Oliver as he grinned widely before staring back at Oliver .

"...."

" What? Lost for words? Did I made you speechless? Or did my looks actually made you speechless?"

Realising what Idris had just right now,

" Oh, hell no"

Oliver then quickly backed away before widening his eyes in complete horror.

" I've never seen a noble... using such amusing words"

Idris then let out a soft chuckle as he slowly reached his hands out from his pocket before covering them into his mouth.

Noticing how the villain was silently laughing, it suddenly piqued Oliver's interest.

It was rare to see this character laughing, and the villain was actually meant to be rude and heartless, not someone who could laugh so openly meanwhile managing to look adorable at the same time.

' Now, wait a min.....'

Panick then rushed through his veins as he slowly recollected what he had just said from his previous memory.

" I-I'm glad that I could amuse you..."

Oliver then nervously breathed out a heavy sigh before quickly closing both of his eyes.

' Now this is it! I cannot follow the story plot anymore! I cannot avoid my faith!'

Noticing how the entire plot had changed, including the Villain's personality.

Oliver then slightly nodded his head down in complete agreement.

' This is it, I'm not going to avoid them anymore. Risk and face it now or suffer later Oliver'

" Idris, I-"

Before Oliver could say anything further, the taller male then suddenly cut him off

" Amuse me more Oliver"

"?"

" Be my friend Oliver"