24: Fine

"Baby wake up, we're going home

"Baby wake up, we're going home." I heard Bowry's voice.

"Shut the fuck up Bowry, I'm sleeping." Earos said as Bowry slap his shoulder lightly.

"Wake up you sleepyheads." He dolled his eyes and walked towards me.

"Morning baby, Are you ready to go home?" Bowry asked.

Am I? Yes I am, I'm sick from the hospital food.

"Yes." I said shortly before going to the bathroom.

"You're the strongest potato I have ever met. My one and only potato." Chev hugs me and kissed my forehead.

"Are you ready cutie?" Kritton held my hand.

"Not fair, me too." Chev pouted and grabbed my hand and intertwines it with his.

"Get away you stupid ass." Kritton pry away Chev's hands from mine.

"Nuh uh naughty. This my baby and no one dares to touch her." Kieran pointed at me as he engulfed me into a hug.

He lifted up my legs to wrap around his waist. I snuggled into his neck while walking to the parking lot.

"I love you." He whispered in my ears and caressed my back making me snuggle in his neck closer.

_____

I felt someone's heartbeat and a soft and caring touch to my skin. I slowly opened my eyes to see... Earos.

He must've noticed me stare at him with his unexpected moves. He placed my to the ground roughly making me stumble a little.

"Kieran told me to do so." He said blandly and walks towards the door.

I rubbed my eyes to awaken them up a bit. When I entered the living room I saw the whole house full of mostly boys.

Dang.

"Babesss I missed you so muchhh. Are you okay?" Sylver engulfed me into a hug and searched my body for any wounds, which he couldn't see because of my clothes.

"Booo, I missed you too." Slade placed the smoochiest from the smooches out there.

"Babyy, I missed you three." He lifts me from the ground and hugs me.

"I missed you guys too. I'm feeling better now." I said smiling at them to show my gratitude.

"I'm glad you're okay my love." Mave placed a kiss on my cheeks.

"We love you baby." Milan kissed my head and hugs me.

"Hi." Pace and Prestle said as they grinned cheekily.

"Ky, we're sorry we didn't kept our promises. We kinda told Kieran about what happened hehe." Pace and Prestle both said while rubbing their nape.

I looked at Kieran and to Pace and Prestle.