27

{First of all so sorry for this super late update, I had exams anyways here is the chapter, I also intend to update more often now that my exams are finally over anyways please leave comments and enjoy!}

Paige

"Did she hurt you? Let me see... Does it hurt?"

"Aiden would you stop?" I punched him on his shoulder. "I'm fine ok, don't sound like Mom." I rolled my eyes.

Me and the girls decided to head to the pizza parlor for dinner and this guy tagged along.

"I'm just worried." He looked at my cheek. "Girls really do like to fight."

I rolled my eyes. "Just her."

"Why is she so mad at you in the first place?"

I reached out for a glass of orange juice. "Some Royal drama." I crossed my arms. "Why am I even a part of this?!"

He sighed and leaned on his seat. "You need my help?"

"No." I shook my head.

A little later, Aicko and Shari returned to our table with pizza. Eloise said she can't come for a reason I don't know of.

After we had dinner, we all went back to our dorms.

"What do you think made Kile break off the engagement?" Aicko thought while we brushed our teeth."

It's become our habit, even though we each have our own bathroom's we still like to share.

I gargled and placed my toothbrush back in it's holder. "No idea." I jumped on my bed and Aicko followed.

"Maybe because there's a royal issue?" Aicko suggested as she positioned herself on my bed.

"Or America cut ties with Rome?" I thought.

"No." Aicko shook her head. "That would be impossible."

"Why?"

"The Roman Empire is too powerful, America would be stupid to cut ties with it."

I nodded. "Yeah that'd be stupid."

I sighed and we both tried to think of possible ways of why would Kile break off his engagement.

"Or," Aicko exclaimed excitedly, I could almost see the imaginary light bulb light up on the top of her head. "What if it wasn't America that cut ties with Rome... What if it was Kile."