22

The older smiled at the both of them for second before glaring the younger, he quickly walked towards the younger as he gave him a smack on the forehead. Jungkook only hissed, scratching his hair because a lot of people had to see that. Valerie only giggled and Jungkook smiled. He was hurting but he could bear with it just because he doesn't want Valerie to leave him. 

After getting ready earlier he had to put on some make up on just to cover his wrecked as fuck face. he was glad he put on some because the older didn't give him any weird stares. After putting some make up on he quickly picked Valerie up, apologizing because he was 10 minutes late. He again thanked himself for wearing make up since Valerie scanned him so long but luckily she didn't ask him about it. Meanwhile Jungkook could only be hurt when he noticed Valerie was also covered with thick make-up than usual. he swore he almost let a tear fall out but he immediately looked away and wiped it not trying to ruin his make-up. 

And now he's here facing his hyungs trying to act like evrything's fine just so that they wouldn't wonder and worry about him, especially he doesn't want to end this all with Valerie, he's making a fool of himself.

"hey, hey, we almost want to leave you and play on the field without you." Seokjin lied while looking at Jungkook who just rolled his eyes. "the captain is calling all of us now, we should go" Yoongi reminded earning a nod from all of them. 

"good luck, babe" Valerie cheered before giving Jungkook his good luck kiss, Jungkook only smiled and gave her a kiss as a reply before rushing to hyungs that were already far away from him.

Jungkook looked at Valerie only to see her get dragged by Aera and going somewhere, probably to the bleachers. Jungkook kept walking and following his hyungs, they were now walking in the middle of the field lining up with the other team. Jungkook didn't feel nervous at all, he was more excited than feeling scared. His mind wasn't that clear at all. he kept thinking if what he was doing is right.. He shook his head. 'your doing somethin-' 

the sound of the whistle interrupted him from his thoughts, their captain reminded them they were having the first set so they all got into their positions and waited for their captains sign. 

" ready?.... GO!!!" 

~

Jungkook slowly took off his helmet and threw it on the ground carelessly, the crowd was cheering like wild animals, it was really noisy.. Some were running towards the field and some were jumping on the chairs... But it wasn't for them unfortunately.

the other team was cheering and having a big group hug, they chanted their cheer while jumping and yelling. their captain carried the big trophy as his teammates lifted him up. they celebrated their win meanwhile Jungkook only looked at them with an empty face.

he looked around him and he kneeled carelessly on the ground. His hyungs noticed and immediately ran towards the younger and checked if he was alright.

"yah.. Jungkook-ah it's not bad to lose. Don't be too sad about it"  Namjoon said while slowly approaching the younger but he soon stopped his steps as soon as they heard quiet sniffles from the younger. 

"oh Jungkook~" Seokjin said softly. "it's a part of a game. one loses and one wins... you need to accept that and move on.. it's still your first game after al-" 

He stopped talking when Jungkook lifted his head to look at his hyungs.. His make up was smearing because of the sweat and tears, and so his eyes were visibly puffy and his nose was red. 

Yoongi looked at him with a straight face before he started walking towards the youngers place.. Jungkook noticed him and looked at his hyung but Yoongi didn't stop walking towards his direction. He kept walking until his in front of the younger.