4

Chapter 4 – Every day the protagonist wants to capture me

Chapter 4 – Nightly Warmth

The System’s notification sound bombarded his ears as his points suddenly went down to 64. Chu Yu couldn’t bear to watch; he wanted to cry but he did not have enough tears; he wanted to complain but he couldn’t find the words to describe his feelings; and his stomach hurt from the stress.

During these past three years, Xie Xi had been beaten up too much and received many internal injuries that will hinder his cultivation later on when he levels up. In the novel, Xie Xi did not realize that he had internal injuries. He then experienced a Qi Deviation during his obsession to advance that made him quite violent – he almost killed a few people and heavily flirted with one of the heroines.

To prevent this future problem, every day someone must send his Qi to heal Xie Xi’s body and fix its’ Yang deficiency. In Yuan Chen Peak, except for Master Lu Qingan, only Chu Yu can do this.

Turning off the comment interface, Chu Yu sighed in sorrow as the spirit energy flowed from the palm of his hand. A soft, watery blue glow appeared as he slowly and gently poured Qi into Xie Xi’s tiny body, nourishing its internal energy.

It seemed to be extremely comfortable. The sleeping child’s furrowed brows loosened, making his delicate facial features even more attractive. Chu Yu couldn’t help but gently pinch his little face.

Oh! I touched it! The protagonist’s face! So tender! So smooth!

Chu Yu happily continued to send his Qi, not noticing that there was a tall figure right outside of the window.

The night wind sobbed. Lu Qingan, with his sword on his back, watched the scene inside for a long time, smiled, and turned away.

***

When Chu Yu woke up the next day he was extremely tired.

He had spent most of the night sending his Qi to the protagonist so now all he wants to do is to turn over in his bed and continue sleeping. However, the original Chu Yu’s memories told him that it was time to go to the woods and give early lessons to the other disciples.

Ah … It’s like a night of spring dreams, although it was good, now it feels as if the body was hollowed out …

The tired Chu Yu bitterly put on his clothes, put on Xun Sheng (his sword), then leisurely walked out of the door. As soon as he exited, he saw his master in the courtyard drinking tea, Xie Xi standing beside him.

Chu Yu was so scared that he almost tumbled to the ground: “… Master, when did you come?”

The master never waited for him to get up before …

Lu Qingan casually glanced at Chu Yu, put down his tea cup,and said: “Why don’t you sleep a little longer?”

Chu Yu quickly understood this as: “This master got up earlier than you, you dare to wake up so late?”

He quickly grasped the meaning and said: “… I’m full of energy today and will go teach the early classes.”

Lu Qingan: “There’s no need for early classes today. Yu-er, you should go and have a good rest. As a teacher, seeing that you get along well with your fellow disciples is very gratifying.”

Get along well … When did you see us getting along with each other?

Chu Yu and Xie Xi look at each other and tactfully refrained from contradicting their master.1

“Your teacher will be leaving today. I will hand over management of Yuan Chen Peak to you, do not worry over trivial matters. In order to succeed three years from now, it is necessary for you to practice more diligently.”