11

Projects

The Reader and Protagonist Definitely Have to Be in True Love

Every Day the Protagonist Wants to Capture Me

The Scum Villain’s Self-Saving System

Chapter 11 – Every Day the Protagonist Wants to Capture Me

Previous Chapter      Table of Contents      Next Chapter

Starlight Overflowing

After a while, Chu Yu felt tired again.

Transmitting his qi for three months to another is very damaging to the foundation. He easily feels sleepy when he is tired and also his body sometimes forces him to rest.

Chu Yu had just closed his eyes for a moment when suddenly his wrist was gripped by a warm hand. He immediately woke up when he automatically formed a hand seal to fight back but when he turned to look, it was Chu Sheng.

“Little brother, why is your body in such bad shape?” Chu Sheng frowned, his face twisted and became somewhat ugly with anger. “Who harmed you?”

I did it to myself …

Chu Yu certainly did not want to tell the truth. He said in embarrassment: “When I was cultivating I was a little too impatient and had a little accident.”

After saying that Chu Yu tried to take back his hand but Chu Sheng, with a calm face, held on to it. The next moment warm spiritual energy slowly poured into Chu Yu’s body, filling his empty spirit veins.

Chu Yu was startled: “Eldest Brother!”

To send spiritual energy when the two attributes are different is extremely troublesome, especially in this case since fire and water repel each other.

The person who was sending their spiritual energy has to lower their defenses, calm their spiritual power, and then send their spiritual energy to the other person. If the other party had any malice or wickedness in their heart, they could seize that chance to make the spiritual energy rebound back to the other person. When that rebounded energy enters the other’s body there would be no defense against it and their Qi circulation would stagnate. Then that person’s meridians would then be so damaged that they would become trash. Experiencing a Qi Deviation isn’t even the worst thing that could happen. The most fearful result was when that person’s energy would burst out and kill him on the spot.

However, to cultivators, the destruction of one’s spirit veins and to explode and die, is almost considered the same to them.

Chu Yu was shocked by Chu Sheng’s trust in him.

He had chosen a time when Xie Xi was asleep to transmit his spiritual power because he was afraid that Xie Xi, who was full of resentment, might rebound his spiritual power.

Xie Xi turned his head to look at Chu Sheng’s hand on Chu Yu’s wrist. His expression changed slightly as he stared at the place where two people’s skin were touching. His eyes burned with anger.

Xie Xi, who had become homeless and destitute at a young age due to the disappearance of his parents, was picked up by Lu Qingan and abused for three years. Now he values Chu Yu very highly. Ever since Chu Yu changed his attitude towards him, Xie Xi has always been thinking that Chu Yu should belong to him.

But the thought that Chu Yu’s weakened physical condition is because of him, Xie Xi’s face became ugly. He slowly lowered his head, lips tight.

Chu Yu saw that Xie Xi’s expression had changed so he curiously stretched out his other hand and poked his small face: “Shidi, what’s wrong? Suddenly, you look unhappy.”